Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

deaddd

Rookie
Daps
This shyt is hilarious.

Gonna cop a few on my next paycheck and hope the bubble doesn't pop til it hits 600.

I love this alleged bubble that people can't comprehend.

THE VALUE OF BITCOIN IS NOT GOING UP

THE VALUE OF VALUELESS PAPER CURRENCY IS GOING DOWN. ITS NOT THAT UR BITCOIN IS WORTH MORE ITS THAT UR US DOLLAR IS WORTH LESS IN COMPARISON.

THERE IS NO FREAKING BUBBLE

deaddd

Rookie
Daps
If only I had money. Would have made a killing off of this.

The thing is, people expect it to go down.

Here is why it won't.

Bitcoin is a COMMODITY. There are a LIMITED amount of them. 12 million have been mined out of a total 42 million. In THEORY as more coins become available, the price goes down but because of the DEMAND for them through China wanting to build supercomputer labs to mine them out this needs to tell you we are experiencing a CULTURAL SHIFT.

China realized its Trillions of paper dollar are worthless and the US just keeps on printing money. So why not trade them in for a DIFFERENT currency before it is too late? The world is headed towards digital transactions whether anyone likes it or not (see paypal, crebit cards, neteller, moneybookers, etc. etc.) This is DIGITAL CASH.

Bitcoin isn't going UP in value. COMPARATIVELY fiat currencies are going DOWN in value.

Don't believe me? Answer why all of these people are trading their FIAT currency for Bitcoins. Don't get stuck with devalued money.

What (1) BTC will represent is just crazy. With our current system we only break funds down to 0.01.

When bitcoin becomes worth 10,000 BTC youll just have to break off a smaller piece to pay or your $10 item. We can use fractions forever there is no limit to the growth bitcoin can achieve. You know your paper money is printed by the federal reserve and is worthless. Why hold it long-term?

deaddd

Rookie
Daps
My point is BITCOIN IS MONEY.

You can't say if I HAD money. That's looking at it wrong. If you don't have Bitcoin, it is pretty obvious you don't have money. However if you do have US Dollars at any point, I suggest trading them for this currency.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point is BITCOIN IS MONEY.

You can't say if I HAD money. That's looking at it wrong. If you don't have Bitcoin, it is pretty obvious you don't have money. However if you do have US Dollars at any point, I suggest trading them for this currency.
i'm just scared yo :why:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Looks like institutional capital may be coming.....
http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetel...itcoin-investment-trust-puts-bitcoin-in-iras/

If and when it crashes I doubt it will drop below $200 ever again, and it's far from a big gain yet.

The problem most people have is looking at the wrong chart. You need to look at the weekly chart, logarithmic scale, to see how small the gain really is right now. It has potential to hit $1000 within weeks, but you definitely need to protect your investment and not jump in 100% right now. If BTC breaks above $448 soon, jump in and hang on for the ride, but don't hold if it crashes below $400 afterwards.

Take a look at this chart (weekly, logarithmic scale) and you'll see it's only closed below the 25-week moving average once. It's a beautiful chart, and it may even be forming a pennant formation right now which is a continuation pattern for when it breaks above it's most recent high.....No doubt a ton of people are making money now IF they sell.....The crash is going to be absolutely catastrophic to people who get greedy. It's going to crash incredibly hard & fast. Some poor sucker is out there now telling himself that although he didn't get into bitcoin earlier, he's going to now. A lot of people like him will get shafted when it starts to fall and they're left holding the bag. Remember the stock/ shares adage 'bulls and bears make money, pigs get slaughtered'

^^^^ Some professional advise (Quick heads up) for the brehs who are heavily invested with BTC ....either way Goodluck protect your investment & time the cash out well I guess!

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great thread....trying to get involved in this myself...lot of good information here. As someone who did penny auctions once, I know what pyramids are...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lRXEhWo.png

ya fukk that, too unstable.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The thing is, people expect it to go down.

Here is why it won't.

Bitcoin is a COMMODITY. There are a LIMITED amount of them. 12 million have been mined out of a total 42 million. In THEORY as more coins become available, the price goes down but because of the DEMAND for them through China wanting to build supercomputer labs to mine them out this needs to tell you we are experiencing a CULTURAL SHIFT.

China realized its Trillions of paper dollar are worthless and the US just keeps on printing money. So why not trade them in for a DIFFERENT currency before it is too late? The world is headed towards digital transactions whether anyone likes it or not (see paypal, crebit cards, neteller, moneybookers, etc. etc.) This is DIGITAL CASH.

Bitcoin isn't going UP in value. COMPARATIVELY fiat currencies are going DOWN in value.

Don't believe me? Answer why all of these people are trading their FIAT currency for Bitcoins. Don't get stuck with devalued money.

What (1) BTC will represent is just crazy. With our current system we only break funds down to 0.01.

When bitcoin becomes worth 10,000 BTC youll just have to break off a smaller piece to pay or your $10 item. We can use fractions forever there is no limit to the growth bitcoin can achieve. You know your paper money is printed by the federal reserve and is worthless. Why hold it long-term?

What is bit coin mining?