Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

deaddd

Rookie
Daps
You killed it yourself by mentioning your buy price. You don't do that.

The thing is, I'm under the presumption it will go much further than its current sell price. I think the new basement will be around $400

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
The thing is, I'm under the presumption it will go much further than its current sell price. I think the new basement will be around $400

Already at $420 sold 100 coins at $370 :( oh well got 350 more between me and 2 friends.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Kylefall send me a pm. I am owner of one of the largest bitcoin local trading platforms.
And so, this is why you are always marketing bitcoin. You make money on bitcoin transactions. Without it, you stop generating income from it.

This is a stock value graph for bitcoin stock.
bitcoin-graph-580.jpg

You can google bitcoin and find more than one article that says the Chinese are pushing the value up. It's a highly suspicious bubble. It's not anything tangible like food, energy, electronics, metals, IT products, it's just a digital currency. What's driving it up super high? The answer is use of bitcoin, isn't that odd? It wouldn't surprise me if the SEC and Interpol and other government agencies uncover an insider trading scheme.

deaddd

Rookie
Daps
like how any business using a fiat currency would?

china is buying a bunch up because they realize its future value and their trillions of american paper dollars are worthless so why not trade them in?

ISNT IT ODD THAT THE USE OF A CURRENCY WOULD INCREASE ITS DEMAND THEREFORE ITS VALUE!?!?!

you clearly don't understand Forex.

deaddd

Rookie
Daps
oh yeah right, please update title of thread to bitcoin $400 smh

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And so, this is why you are always marketing bitcoin. You make money on bitcoin transactions. Without it, you stop generating income from it.

bitcoin-graph-580.jpg

You can google bitcoin and find more than one article that says the Chinese are pushing the value up. It's a highly suspicious bubble. It's not anything tangible like food, energy, electronics, metals, IT products, it's just a digital currency. What's driving it up super high? The answer is use of bitcoin, isn't that odd? It wouldn't surprise me if the SEC and Interpol and other government agencies uncover an insider trading scheme.
:scusthov:

Everytime i say i missed the chance to get in bit coin it does some more quantum leap bullshyt

deaddd

Rookie
Daps
its gonna go to 1200 by christmas. its still a good buy. quote me in a month.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps

bitcoin-graph-580.jpg

Again you have no idea wtf your talking about. My site gets plenty of traffic without talking about it here. I also have never posted it here. And Finally my site it completely un-monitzed.

lol insider trading you really that foolish? Its impossible to inside trade on bitcoin. You do know what insider trading means correct?

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Again you have no idea wtf your talking about. My site gets plenty of traffic without talking about it here. I also have never posted it here. And Finally my site it completely un-monitzed.

lol insider trading you really that foolish? Its impossible to inside trade on bitcoin. You do know what insider trading means correct?
Yes. People who know when a stock's value is going to go up or down before the public knows about it.

Yeah, well bitcoin stock tanks, don't forget to check in.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Yes. People who know when a stock's value is going to go up or down before the public knows about it.

Yeah, well bitcoin stock tanks, don't forget to check in.

Yes and bitcoin isn't a stock. For insider trading it someone within the company giving knowledge about quarterly reports and buys/sells based off that knowledge. Bitcoin is a currency and not a company. Impossible for insider trading.

the illegal practice of trading on the stock exchange to one's own advantage through having access to confidential information. (this is the definition of insider trading)

Bitcoin is open sourced based off an algorithm and code.

deaddd

Rookie
Daps
when dude started this thread it was $200 you could have put every dollar you had in like he probably wouldnt have even advised and youve have doubled it all but nah. hes wrong. today , yesterday and the future. WAIT A MINUTE. MATH SAYS SHUT THE fukk UP