Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
@88m3 you gon keep dapping, posting smileys, and a whole bunch of other shyt except explaining how you were so sure of something, and failed to make money from it. I got in at 604, sold at 1050, and make more money selling btc to people for a markup than trading. I been in this thread for at least 6 months explaining to people what you do. Get an order, mark it up, and either pay yourself the difference or reinvest. That's a simple equation to make some money, while you outchea running off emotion instead of dollars. What are you doing in here besides working for daps? Streets need to know. I told you for 2 weeks to open a short and how to do it. I asked you if you didn't know what a short was, you had 2 weeks to look it up so you know now. You gonna put your $ where your mouth is or nah?
:picard::takedat::troll::mjgrin::usure:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@88m3 you gon keep dapping, posting smileys, and a whole bunch of other shyt except explaining how you were so sure of something, and failed to make money from it. I got in at 604, sold at 1050, and make more money selling btc to people for a markup than trading. I been in this thread for at least 6 months explaining to people what you do. Get an order, mark it up, and either pay yourself the difference or reinvest. That's a simple equation to make some money, while you outchea running off emotion instead of dollars. What are you doing in here besides working for daps? Streets need to know. I told you for 2 weeks to open a short and how to do it. I asked you if you didn't know what a short was, you had 2 weeks to look it up so you know now. You gonna put your $ where your mouth is or nah?
:picard::takedat::troll::mjgrin::usure:

Calm down, Mr. Warbucks. Your profit is dinner and drinks, Breh. I clear more in an afternoon off real estate than I've ever made trading stocks.

:heh:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Calm down, Mr. Warbucks. Your profit is dinner and drinks, Breh. I clear more in an afternoon off real estate than I've ever made trading stocks.

:heh:
:duck:
No short? It's at 767 right now. We going up or down? If you had shorted from 1150 you coulda made 400 per coin. A big rich tyc00n like you coulda opened a 10 coin short and made 4k in a few days

Let me guess, you make 4k a day?
You spent 100k last year on white tees?
TheColi gotta have the highest concentration of millionaires of any site out there

Look at all my smileys :ahh::heh::whoa::smugdraper:

Last edited:

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
:manny:I told yall dudes to get on but most didnt and it was only around 200-400 at the time now its cracking 1200

its still not to late...word is $3000 for a bitcoin may actually happen as early as 2018--(still a projection but fairly likely barring any debacles)

anyway my link is still good and the extra 10% you get for using it could
mean adding $100-120 to your total if you get at least one bitcoin now

Tell me how I set an account up to buy a few of these things bruh..

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
China cracked down on excessive margin trading ratios and no-fee trading. The bots and volume inflators are dead. We byke over $950. Price higher than it was 2 weeks ago, 4 weeks ago, 2 months ago, 6 months ago, year ago, two years ago. I know you gotta get your daps and smileys off so I forgive your weak acts. At least make some money if you're gonna spread fear. Open a short or keep doing it for free :hula:?

At 999 there will be resistance. It will go down. Then back up. No stock, fund, currency, commodity, or anything else is 100% up every minute of every day of every year of every decade. Big shorts will dump to avoid getting margin called, followers will panic sell, it will go down more, trolls will drop their smileys, smart buyers will buy more at a discount, and we will be back up again
1 month chart: panic like a bytch
pj7Ej34.png

all-time chart: relax
MHVUAzH.png

Last edited:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Do politics have any effect on the volatility of bitcoin?
Economic policies and exchange rates have proven to affect the price. When the Chinese Yuan is down, the Chinese buy bitcoin, for example
I don't have any data on this but I think this Trump immigration shyt is gonna bring the price up as well

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Economic policies and exchange rates have proven to affect the price. When the Chinese Yuan is down, the Chinese buy bitcoin, for example
I don't have any data on this but I think this Trump immigration shyt is gonna bring the price up as well
Thx breh