Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
if it was "worthless" and went up three times in value, then yes u dumb fukk

if people think a coin is junk, making 3 times the amount they invested is great, they wont greedily hold over a year

this has gone up over 16 times in value, and those folks dumped when the coin first came out, as u can see from the chart

u sound like the typical shorter saying whatever it takes to get a rookie trader to sell

they had just raised thousands of bitcoins, you don't know what you're talking about.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
How does this shyt work? Keep in mind I'm clueless about Bitcoin as well.

hY9jsU2.gif

aKiller4rmdaSet

Genetic Lotto Winner
Daps
Reppin
piff
Who else is eatin off the soaring price?

I had about 2.5k in btc a couple of weeks ago when the price was around $450/BTC but I splurged and spent about 800-1k. Now its at $580 and I'm back around 2.5k again. Holdin out for around $620 before I put some of that in the bank.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, you didn't even read my response.

There are a lot of smart people behind this thing man, you clearly should do some more research on it. Don't go full @heisenburrr status, but definitely keep an eye out on it. Dismissing such disruptive technology like this is foolish. Even if it fails in it's current form, it has already sparked interest into similar functions all across the world.

For a minute there I thought you were going to talk about the medical applications of blockhain technology :wow:

but no you stuck with saving transaction fees :patrice: