Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
how does it feel to be holding bags :mjlol:
An 8% dip on the weekly chart after being up plus 120% in the past month:dead:

breh btc hit 1200 and went sub 200 breh, please dont talk to me about bag holding just because eth touched 15 and is in the high 10's

its called a correction my man

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
An 8% dip on the weekly chart after being up plus 120% in the past month:dead:

breh btc hit 1200 and went sub 200 breh, please dont talk to me about bag holding just because eth touched 15 and is in the high 10's

its called a correction my man

I'm telling you again: you're "investing" in a scam.

There are 0 fundamentals to Ethereum. If you want to make a quick buck fine, make sure you buy low, sell high but don't fool yourself into thinking this thing has any legs to run with.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm telling you again: you're "investing" in a scam.

There are 0 fundamentals to Ethereum. If you want to make a quick buck fine, make sure you buy low, sell high but don't fool yourself into thinking this thing has any legs to run with.
Breh, i can find faults with bitcoin as well...

the thing is this, with any investment, there is risk..

i am not fooling myself into thinking that i will be holding this at the end of the year.

but lets not even compare the histories of btc and eth bruh:dead: btc would lose by a mile

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Breh, i can find faults with bitcoin as well...

the thing is this, with any investment, there is risk..

i am not fooling myself into thinking that i will be holding this at the end of the year.

but lets not even compare the histories of btc and eth bruh:dead: btc would lose by a mile

:comeon:

I've been in this stuff for years and hang around some of the most knowledgeable people in the industry, you're just getting into this.

History of Ethereum starts with a pre-mine scam. That's the people unloading on your head right now so... indeed let's not go there...

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:comeon:

I've been in this stuff for years and hang around some of the most knowledgeable people in the industry, you're just getting into this.

History of Ethereum starts with a pre-mine scam. That's the people unloading on your head right now so... indeed let's not go there...
History of Eth don't include Mt Gox now does it:youngsabo:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I guess stealing over 500,000 of bitcoins and the price being a third of what it used to be years ago aint too bad:russ:

10,000,000 ETH were pre-mined.

It's clear you don't know what you dabbling with. That's cool though, you'll learn.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
12% of the total supply breh:dead: if u think they held for this long i got a bridge to sell u

It was pretty much worthless a few months ago, do you really think they were interested in dumping their holdings for pennies before then?

You don't logic much do you?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
It was pretty much worthless a few months ago, do you really think they were interested in dumping their holdings for pennies before then?

You don't logic much do you?
if it was "worthless" and went up three times in value, then yes u dumb fukk

if people think a coin is junk, making 3 times the amount they invested is great, they wont greedily hold over a year

this has gone up over 16 times in value, and those folks dumped when the coin first came out, as u can see from the chart

u sound like the typical shorter saying whatever it takes to get a rookie trader to sell

Last edited: