Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Bitcoin is surging friends. I just sold a bunch of bitcoin and made a mint. My initial investment has basically trippled!

I'll definitely be buying more on the next dip.

that's what I'm talking about. good on you :myman:

definitely buy the dip though because this is far from over

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
What was the highest value bitcoin has ever reached? In the thousands? Should I buy now?

:ohhh:
it actually got to around 1200-1500 and was worth more than gold at one point....this was early on and alot of kinks had to be worked out

now is the best time to get on because not only has the blockchain been improved and scaled but bitcoin survived the government regulators which was why the priced lagged for a while...

Also countries around the world who had second thoughts are now changing their minds and grabbing on to bitcoin and the blockchain as a way to hedge against the dollar

so if yall dont get on now yall may as well dont get on at all...the mining opportunity is gone but owning bitcoin is a smart investment cause the way its distributed is kinda like owning real estate:troll:

I personally got on early and actually own a bitcoin ATM

THE MOST TRUSTED PLACES TO BUY COIN

BLOCKCHAIN.COM
COINBASE.COM

I personally recommend coinbase because they are the most secure and I have been using them without having had any issues

They also do a referral program for long time users too
so I could give you a link to buy and you will get $10 of bitcoin after buying for only $100...so thats $110 for $100 for $100 and possibly more since the price finally rising to great heights. It may sound small but investing at least a $100 nnow could mean several thousands by december...even if it doesnt reach that much $100 is still a safe bet

:ehh:
so stop procrastinating and get on now brehs and here is the link below

Bitcoin Wallet - Coinbase
:takedat:

Last edited:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I do use Bitcoin every once in awhile as payment on fiverr. It sucks. Not user friendly.

Good to see this shyt tanking as usual

Heisenburr back losing his allowance again

:bronwin:

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
There's still money in people buying bitcoins for cash. I never hold coins, lately cuz they got too expensive, but now I'm double glad I didn't because of this crash. But no matter the price there's always gonna be someone who got their company website hacked and needs to pay the ransom in bitcoins, or they wanna gamble or whatever. I'm just here for that 15% service fee