Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
i had the perfect post for this in the early pages but it got taken down by the corrupt mods of hl.

i'm gonna post another one just to make em mad.

powaga.jpg

this would've been a nice thread to see the trend and market had it not been interrupted and censored by the corrupt administration of hl...

:stopitslime:

i try to tell my coli brehs what to watch for but they on me to shut me up.

:why:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
i had the perfect post for this in the early pages but it got taken down by the corrupt mods of hl.

powaga.jpg

this would've been a nice thread to see the trend and market had it not been interrupted and censored by the corrupt administration of hl...

I got censored too on some bullsh*t recently, these mods lookin' funny in the light, I thought they were hip hop revolutionaries, but they conformists and sh*t :scusthov:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

powaga.jpg

zionist already trying to corner the market

they already holding Ross Ulbricht (DPR) 300 k stash, they adding to their loot every day

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is

I'm just fukking with him :mjlol:

Surely there's whales manipulating the market but I have no idea if they're jews or not.
you find it funny yet you're the same person saying there's nothing they could do to slow down or stop bitcoin. well guess what it's been a year and they crushed bitcoin.
the banks are probably the same ones that were behind the crashing of mt gox.

you said bitcoin would be back jumping at the beginning of summer but we heading for the winter now and nothing.

as ppl get impatient selling their shyt "wall street" are buying up bitcoin on the low. there's enough distractions in the media to keep ppl away from bitcoin. and they have agents iin the media just lying about bitcoin like they always have.

shyt, i even resurrect this thread from the bushes.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
you find it funny yet you're the same person saying there's nothing they could do to slow down or stop bitcoin. well guess what it's been a year and they crushed bitcoin.
the banks are probably the same ones that were behind the crashing of mt gox.

you said bitcoin would be back jumping at the beginning of summer but we heading for the winter now and nothing.

as ppl get impatient selling their shyt "wall street" are buying up bitcoin on the low. there's enough distractions in the media to keep ppl away from bitcoin. and they have agents iin the media just lying about bitcoin like they always have.

shyt, i even resurrect this thread from the bushes.

I understand where you're coming from. I agree to some extent that there is definitely some of this going on but you are wrong to think this is enough to kill bitcoin.

The majority of coins in circulation are still owned by libertarian type/cypherpunks who will, under no circumstance, sell their coins to wall street.

The weaks hands that are being shaken out are the ones who bought during the last rally on the promise of quick riches.

They might have succeeded slowing down the next bubble, but the only thing they are doing is tightening the coil a bit more. The moment it springs back up again, it is game over.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand where you're coming from. I agree to some extent that there is definitely some of this going on but you are wrong to think this is enough to kill bitcoin.

The majority of coins in circulation are still owned by libertarian type/cypherpunks who will, under no circumstance, sell their coins to wall street.

The weaks hands that are being shaken out are the ones who bought during the last rally on the promise of quick riches.

They might have succeeded slowing down the next bubble, but the only thing they are doing is tightening the coil a bit more. The moment it springs back up again, it is game over.
the jews gangbanged and crashed yo shyt from all angles and you still in denial they did it.

if YOU can't get that best believe the rest of these mf are lost.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
the jews gangbanged and crashed yo shyt from all angles and you still in denial they did it.

:dahell:

crashed it? it's still up 400% from same time last year

if the jews really wanted to crash the market shyt would've gotten much more bloody, much more quickly than it is right now. you really think they worry yet about about a 7 billion cap crypto

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

perception is reality. everyone who thought they could get in on bitcoin don't give a fuq about it anymore. the market is being manipulated to stay that way as the whales buy it up on the low.
of course the real bitcoin nerds won't give up theirs and it'll be interesting to see wall street and the nerds go at it. me i'd rather the bitcoin nerds win the war.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
perception is reality. everyone who thought they could get in on bitcoin don't give a fuq about it anymore. the market is being manipulated to stay that way as the whales buy it up on the low.
of course the real bitcoin nerds won't give up theirs and it'll be interesting to see wall street and the nerds go at it. me i'd rather the bitcoin nerds win the war.

mostly true, but ultimately wrong.

while it is right that a great number of people tries to ride the bitcoin wave without any care for the fundamentals and only for its speculative value, some (me) are also left with a radical, paradigm shifting impression that supersede the speculative interest.

as more of these are exposed to bitcoin's money revolution, the "bitcoin nerds" army will grow far too big for wall street to do anything about it. sure they will not go down without a fight but Bitcoin is an Hydra and you know what happens if you try to cut off one of its head

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
mostly true, but ultimately wrong.

while it is right that a great number of people tries to ride the bitcoin wave without any care for the fundamentals and only for its speculative value, some (me) are also left with a radical, paradigm shifting impression that supersede the speculative interest.

as more of these are exposed to bitcoin's money revolution, the "bitcoin nerds" army will grow far too big for wall street to do anything about it. sure they will not go down without a fight but Bitcoin is an Hydra and you know what happens if you try to cut off one of its head

@Kritic Bitcoin is like the internet back in the 90s. No one saw it's value at the time but the fact that big retailers are accepting Bitcoin because of its cheaper processing, fees compared to VISA and Mastercard, means something. Newegg was offering a $70 discount to customers that bought PS4s in bitcoin. :leon: With Bitcoin savings can be passed onto customers.:lawd:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
@Kritic Bitcoin is like the internet back in the 90s. No one saw it's value at the time but the fact that big retailers are accepting Bitcoin because of its cheaper processing, fees compared to VISA and Mastercard, means something. Newegg was offering a $70 discount to customers that bought PS4s in bitcoin. :leon: With Bitcoin savings can be passed onto customers.:lawd:

oh dont worry explaining it to him, he gets it, im sure he even likes the idea, but he is understandably pessimistic that the powers that be will allow it to reach its potential

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i saw the newegg bitcoin discount for korean made laptops and external hard drives.
ebay/ebay sellers too have been going crazy with deals lately probably cause of alibaba's come up. alibaba got the game shook.
once alibaba goes bitcoin it's a wrap for ebay.
but that's bad for some of us on ebay..