Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I think imma buy $160 worth of bit coins when it gets to $400 :obama:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo who forced this shyt to lean back?

rKyBvYS.jpg

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Probably miners selling their bitcoins

Now it's time for us to :eat:

I have a theory that most major miners don't sell on the market.

What's happening now is what's been occurring for the last few months, whales manipulating the market and shaking weak hands out of their coins. Best believe some people are in serious accumulation mode

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

What's happening now is what's been occurring for the last few months, whales manipulating the market and shaking weak hands out of their coins. Best believe some people are in serious accumulation mode

How long you think it will last?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Moriarity you say? Something dastardly is afoot....

Sherlock-holmes-a-game-of-shadows-movie-poster-moriarty.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the twins were behind the constant market pressure.

Holding bitcoin's price down while they wait for their ETF to be approved and subsequently create a major rally once their ETF starts getting traded.

This is all speculation of course but someone definitely has a lot of interest in keeping the prices down

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the twins were behind the constant market pressure.

Holding bitcoin's price down while they wait for their ETF to be approved and subsequently create a major rally once their ETF starts getting traded.

This is all speculation of course but someone definitely has a lot of interest in keeping the prices down

Wouldn't they have to sell their coins to do that?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Wouldn't they have to sell their coins to do that?

They don't necessarily have too. Whether them or someone else has successfully brought the market down everytime it tries to rally by simply putting up huge sell walls and discouraging buyers

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i had the perfect post for this in the early pages but it got taken down by the corrupt mods of hl.

i'm gonna post another one just to make em mad.

powaga.jpg

this would've been a nice thread to see the trend and market had it not been interrupted and censored by the corrupt administration of hl...

:stopitslime:

i try to tell my coli brehs what to watch for but they on me to shut me up.