Official Copa Oro 2021 Thread

Who takes the Gold?

• Total voters

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I knew what it was when I saw the final roster. This team is for developing depth.

So far... Canada and Mexico are the best squads in the Cup.
How's Honduras squad look? I don't know their team enough to know who should or shouldn't be there but they're always giving Canada problems

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
How's Honduras squad look? I don't know their team enough to know who should or shouldn't be there but they're always giving Canada problems

I'm personally not familiar with the Catrachos squad, but they generally do just enough to almost make the big stage, then they shyt the bed.

They shouldn't give Canada any problems...

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually looking forward to Suriname-Jamaica.

Jamaica has a solid squad on paper but has had little game time together. Suriname looked pretty good in the qualifiers and has been prepping together for a month. Wouldnt be surprised if they get a point out of this.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
US almost blew my parlay in got damn injury time :dead: never betting on these trash nikkas rest of the tournament :mjlol:

Bet on Cory from Utah and a bunch of B squad players brehs. :dead:

Gold cup is gonna be a joke of a tourney if USA and Mexico dont bring their A squads (which looks like USA isnt)

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see Qatar beating Panama. They’re in pretty good form over past two years with same starters since their Asian Cup win.