Who takes the Gold?

• Total voters

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t. Very little of their best is playing.

Yea, quite late in the season for them especially with European club soccer coming back in a few weeks. I think it’s good to let the bench get more minutes. WC Qualifying should be priority no. 1 for the USMNT.

BTW: How was the Euro final at Lucky’s?

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Yea, quite late in the season for them especially with European club soccer coming back in a few weeks. I think it’s good to let the bench get more minutes. WC Qualifying should be priority no. 1 for the USMNT.

BTW: How was the Euro final at Lucky’s?
I wish I can post the video. But mostly England fans but a small group of Italian fans. It was fun and packed. But a couple fights almost broke out. Great day. Man sobbed when England lost. Helped him out the bar.

Also the fact that Davies and Lozano got hurt basically makes the decision even easier for them.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Where teams like Haiti is lacking is the midfield. Its always the midfield

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Even though its Haiti, I like how US is not just passing to just pass. They are trying to form and attack, and go for it. Will it work out? Maybe not, but at least they are going for it. Can't be afraid to go for a win.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That first goal was classic Zardes. Trying to get a touch and ends up with an assist.