Who takes the Gold?

• Total voters

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I like what I see from this Dike kid. Apparently scouts across the pond are interested in him.

USA got their no. 9 as far as I’m concerned.

Could have played for Naija though :francis:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I like what I see from this Dike kid. Apparently scouts across the pond are interested in him.

The USMNT and Oklahoma thanks you! He grew up in Norman and attended Norman North High School (Trey Young went there also).

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

A little early for that. This is his best showing with the NT and this wasn’t exactly a top opponent

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
A little early for that. This is his best showing with the NT and this wasn’t exactly a top opponent

But who else right now is in the running for the no. 9 spot? I’ve been following breh for some time and if he gets his switch to the UK like it’s been speculated, then the ceiling is his floor as it concerns the USMNT.

Hoppe is a shout as well but I hope he seeks greener pastures from Schalke.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
But who else right now is in the running for the no. 9 spot? I’ve been following breh for some time and if he gets his switch to the UK like it’s been speculated, then the ceiling is his floor as it concerns the USMNT.

Hoppe is a shout as well but I hope he seeks greener pastures from Schalke.
I’m not saying the options are great. It’s a mixed bag. I want it to be him but he hasn’t claimed it yet. In fairness he needs more time with the top group.