• Tournament

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (reply in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
tumblr_m7ht1lh3IA1qm4eqa.gif
Imma have to invade BREH on Monday night breh!

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I have to admit I did NOT have my next pick high on my board because A.) I was never personally a big fan of his and B.) I figured he'd be gone earlier than I wanted to take him...

HOWEVER, at this point it seems almost comical that he's still here and I basically feel obligated to take him. Any good GM knows at some point you have to deviate from your draft board and take the BPA, and anytime you can get a top 10-15 all-time superstar in the history of the business - one of the most recognizable names ever, in the FIFTH round, you would be a fool to pass him up.

He's a top promo guy of all time, one of the most charismatic ever, he can switch heel to face at the drop of a hat, and can lead my mid-card or easily slide into a main event program against Flair/Steiner as a face, or Cena/Sammartino as a heel and not feel out of place at all.

giphy.gif

Mid 80s Rowdy Roddy Piper

Next up is @Mack de la Rocha

Last edited:
Daps
With it's 5th Pick, The Underground takes a trip to the Boiler Room to draft

Mankind%5B1%5D.jpg

'97 Mankind

-Crazy af, so he fits perfectly for the SSU
-Good on the Mic
-Can tell a fukking story in the ring
-Had us changing from WCW to see him beat the first pick for the strap

Welcome home Mick!

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I have to admit I did NOT have my next pick high on my board because A.) I was never personally a big fan of his and B.) I figured he'd be gone earlier than I wanted to take him...

HOWEVER, at this point it seems almost comical that he's still here and I basically feel obligated to take him. Any good GM knows at some point you have to deviate from your draft board and take the BPA, and anytime you can get a top 10-15 all-time superstar in the history of the business - one of the most recognizable names ever, in the FIFTH round, you would be a fool to pass him up.

He's a top promo guy of all time, one of the most charismatic ever, he can switch heel to face at the drop of a hat, and can lead my mid-card or easily slide into a main event program against Flair/Steiner as a face, or Cena/Sammartino as a heel and not feel out of place at all.

giphy.gif

Mid 80s Rowdy Roddy Piper

Next up is @Mack de la Rocha
Definitely my next-next pick.