Daps
The Casual Wrasslin' Federation selects the REAL Nature Boy

f3252b91e80a78ea58e40d9b6c84526f.jpg

1961 Buddy Rodgers

@Capn Murph you're up

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Similar to my last pick, this man is a legend in the country he gained fame in. He's often credited as bringing Pro Wrestling to Japan, and similar to Steve Austin, was villainized in one country while celebrated in another. The newest member of Guerrilla Warefare Wrestlings roster is....

1953 Rikidōzan

BScSULb.jpg

Superstar
Daps
I thought we weren't on the clock on New Years weekend @FactsOnly

Y'all skip me and don't even tag me when I thought we werent even doing it anyway this weekend :martin:

Since the rules of this draft change every 5 minutes I don't even know what our plan is for the rest of the weekend, so can we figure that out? Is the clock running continuously?
_____

Anyway SCCR's next pick to continue its physical brand of RASSLIN is one of the toughest men to ever lace up a pair of boots and one of the greatest world champions in history and just like our earlier pick Scott Steiner, this man has his eyes squarely set on a match with Bruno Sammartino.

harley-race.jpg

Early 80s Harley Race

@Da King

I did turn off the clock, I ghosted the thread until @Alexander The Great tagged me in. other posters want to pick its not like I can just tell them you cant pick youll have to wait after the weekend :yeshrug: So I guess for today and tomorrow there will be no clock, whenever the next person picks is when they pick, no cutting, cool?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I did turn off the clock, I ghosted the thread until @Alexander The Great tagged me in. other posters want to pick its not like I can just tell them wait forever :yesheug: So I guess for this weekend it'll just be theres no clock, whenever the person picks is when they pick, no cutting, cool?

Naw since I already got skipped today we gotta keep the clock running as normal for the rest of the day and dudes gotta get they picks in, but we can take tomorrow off (no clock but pick if you want) and then back to normal Monday

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
No picks on weekends, if people want to pick in order that's fine, if others get impatient too bad

and no picks after like 8pm, can't be worried about that

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No picks on weekends, if people want to pick in order that's fine, if others get impatient too bad

Then we gotta cancel the last few picks cause I already got skipped and I was gonna take Hennig.

We already had nikkas on the clock today so we not gonna switch it up now. @Ed MOTHERfukkING G is on the clock for four hours.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Then we gotta cancel the last few picks cause I already got skipped and I was gonna take Hennig.

We already had nikkas on the clock today so we not gonna switch it up now. @Ed MOTHERfukkING G is on the clock for four hours.
I won't be too long

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you wanted Hennig and it was your turn it should be your pick

So if we saying no clock today then I want Perfect instead of Race, but that means the last few dudes gotta re-do their picks.

Frankly since a few dudes already made their picks I'm fine just keeping the last few picks how they are to make it easier, BUT we gotta keep the clock running for the rest of the day then. Can't have it both ways.

@FactsOnly make the call

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Let nikkas just make their picks in order, we're all regulars here, people taking this too seriously rushing others to make a pick, no more skipping over shyt

Superstar
Daps
Naw since I already got skipped today we gotta keep the clock running as normal for the rest of the day and dudes gotta get they picks in, but we can take tomorrow off (no clock but pick if you want) and then back to normal Monday

:yeshrug: Whatever the majority wants, the clock not supposed to be a big thing, its just so we can get through this as quickly as possible. @Alexander The Great was telling me to hurry it up, you telling me to slow it down :lolbron: Since you wanted Hennig and you wasn't aware you were on the clock (my fault for not clearing everything up) how you wanna settle this? You get your 7th round pick right now instead of waiting and then we'll just skip you in the 7th?

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug: Whatever the majority wants, the clock not supposed to be a big thing, its just so we can get through this as quickly as possible. @Alexander The Great was telling me to hurry it up, you telling me to slow it down :lolbron: Since you wanted Hennig and you wasn't aware you were on the clock (my fault for not clearing everything up) how you wanna settle this? You get your 7th round pick right now instead of waiting and then we'll just skip you in the 7th?

We either have to give me Hennig and let the last few dudes re-pick starting with @Alexander The Great OR just keep everything how it is and keep the clock running for the rest of the day.

To me the latter is the easier option since dudes are clearly online now but it's gotta be one or the other