Reppin
206 & 734
With these two picks IWA has two of the biggest draws in american history

The rock
goldberg

Two of the biggest draws in japan history

Tanahashi
Keiji Mutoh

And the biggest draw in modern mexican and american combined history, Rey Mysterio Jr.
jerry-jones-reacts-to-arkansas-touchdown.gif

We are the future of professional wrestling

Last edited:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
In keeping with the old school theme of my last pick, GWW has decided to draft a man who's career spanned across multiple decades. A man who not only was an in-ring star but a movie star as well. A man who's a legend of folk lore. GWW proudly announces...

1952 El Santo
g5yInO0.jpg

mVqsXFV.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All these Japanese wrasslers with zero mic skills, going to be some riveting promos :mjgrin:
Gotta get you a dual threat who can cut killer promos, put on classics, and will be world champion within 1 week :wow:

Superstar
Daps
*camera cuts backstage to Paul E on the phone*

Paul: Yes... yes... ok... see you at headquarters Mr. Copeland... no, thank YOU.

*Paul hangs up*

Paul E: With my next pick, I've decided to take a man who will put on a clinic with the likes of Bret Hart and Shinsuke Nakamura...... one of the best heels this business has ever seen, a grade A talker, extremely skilled and versatile in the ring, can work the main event, the upper midcard, the midcard, and even curtain jerk, do your hardcore matches, your 30 minute mat classics, your tag teams, your singles. A man who will put asses in seats and carry a promotion... a man who will get top billing on your card and main event the biggest show of the year all the while fukking your bytch...... with my next pick I select....

*Paul smirks and points to the TV screen*

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

2006 EDGE

@Superkick Party