Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spartan

God Of War
Daps
Reppin
Olympus
:dahell: at Andre getting taken in the fourth round. Dude is one of the GOAT draws and is the current tsc evaluation candidate so fresh in mind as well.

Some of the names ahead of him. :mjlol:

Imma let ya'll cook tho this ain't my show.

:hubie:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dahell: at Andre getting taken in the fourth round. Dude is one of the GOAT draws and is the current tsc evaluation candidate so fresh in mind as well.

Some of the names ahead of him. :mjlol:

Imma let ya'll cook tho this ain't my show.

:hubie:
im mad he slipped my mind.:snoop:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Mel-Kiper.jpg

Some might argue this is too early for our next pick, but considering some of the reaches I've seen in these first few rounds, this next pick is an absolute steal. It's clear to me that some of these GMs just don't understand how the draft works. And word is, this next pick has already issued a challenge to SCCR's last draft pick, Bruno Sammartino! He's one of the greatest genetic freaks our sport has ever seen and can automatically be pegged in as a main event heel, or leading the mid-card, not to mention he's one of the greatest tag team wrestlers ever. If you don't believe me, take a look at his numbers, do the math and see how they stack up...

scott-steiner-o.gif

Scott-Steiner-gifs-001_007.gif

scott-steiner-taunt-o.gif

2000-01 Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner

@Alexander The Great is up

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Mel-Kiper.jpg

Some might argue this is too early for our next pick, but considering some of the reaches I've seen in these first few rounds, this next pick is an absolute steal. It's clear to me that some of these GMs just don't understand how the draft works. And word is, this next pick has already issued a challenge to SCCR's last draft pick, Bruno Sammartino! He's one of the greatest genetic freaks our sport has ever seen and can automatically be pegged in as a main event heel, or leading the mid-card, not to mention he's one of the greatest tag team wrestlers ever. If you don't believe me, take a look at his numbers, do the math and see how they stack up...

scott-steiner-o.gif

Scott-Steiner-gifs-001_007.gif

scott-steiner-taunt-o.gif

2000-01 Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner

@Alexander The Great is up

Thought he would drop a lil lower

Superstar
Daps

Paul E: It is with my distinct pleasure, that I announce the two main events of our very first pay-per-view event, CAGE I. The first bout will be a one-fall, 60-minute time limit contest, featuring...

The Best There Is, The Best There Was, and The Best There Ever Will Be....
22a7d25ed0925d8277d64dc488e3590e.jpg

and the KING of Strong Style.....
shinsuke_nakamura.jpg

For the CAGE World Championship....

And the SECOND bout will be a fight to the finish, one-fall, brawl for glory, no disqualification, no holds barred FIGHT featuring.......

The BEAST INCARNATE.....
1388105118000-c03-v2-mma-04.jpg

And my next draft pick.... THE INNOVATOR OF STRONG STYLE!!!!.....

1987 ANTONIO INOKI
1f177626c7c6c2d40cdb9d1e75b98a51.jpg

:smugbiden: you up brodie @Da King

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
@Buggsy Mogues IMO you had a nice thing going with the string of main event A+ superstar top draws in Flair Cena and Bruno. You shoulda went with '15 Roman to continue that trend

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
@Buggsy Mogues IMO you had a nice thing going with the string of main event A+ superstar top draws in Flair Cena and Bruno. You shoulda went with '15 Roman to continue that trend

I fukk with him more than most here, but how on God's green earth could Roman Reigns be considered a damn "A+ Superstar top draw " :mjlol:

Worry about your own squad breh, my team eating well over here.