Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
jefferson struggles as an outside receiver & thrives in the slot. Didn't fare well against press coverage on the outside. I don't want him, at all.

we need speed & size on the outside = Mims
You don’t know what you talking about, you just vaguely reading shyt and coming up with your own narrative. I watched Jefferson his whole career at LSU and he was an outside WR in 2018 and a good one at that
Scouting breakdown: Why LSU's Justin Jefferson is more than a slot receiver

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
You don’t know what you talking about, you just vaguely reading shyt and coming up with your own narrative. I watched Jefferson his whole career at LSU and he was an outside WR in 2018 and a good one at that
Scouting breakdown: Why LSU's Justin Jefferson is more than a slot receiver

He can play outside, sure, but he's not a very good outside receiver. He thrives in the slot. He won't thrive on the outside in the league playing against bump & run coverage. He thrived in the slot bc of his free releases. He doesn't do anything exceptional except get open against zones. Ja'Marr Chase has a better shot to be a more effective outside receiver than Jefferson.

Jefferson is more Jarvis Landry than OBJ.

And I don't want a slot receiver with our first round pick. Give me a vertical threat with size like Mims.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Philly brehs. How do y’all feel about the RB situation? In this scenario my UGA guy from Philly is still there.

Someone just called sports radio 2 min ago saying we should draft Swift in the first...which is re fukkin tarded

Swift will be a good RB but we already have Sanders who the eagles like alot, he will get a tad bigger he still has very fresh legs. We do need another RB but not in the first round

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
He can play outside, sure, but he's not a very good outside receiver. He thrives in the slot. He won't thrive on the outside in the league playing against bump & run coverage. He thrived in the slot bc of his free releases. He doesn't do anything exceptional except get open against zones. Ja'Marr Chase has a better shot to be a more effective outside receiver than Jefferson.

And I don't want a slot receiver with our first round pick. Give me a vertical threat with size like Mims.
The Landry comparison is a slight, his outlook is more Keenan Allen/Adam Thielen than a traditional slot WR who won't ever eat elsewhere like Jarvis.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Someone just called sports radio 2 min ago saying we should draft Swift in the first...which is re fukkin tarded

Swift will be a good RB but we already have Sanders who the eagles like alot, he will get a tad bigger he still has very fresh legs. We do need another RB but not in the first round
Yeah I don’t follow teams beyond mine that close but yeah if you got a good one already no need to do so so early in the draft.

Swift is one of my favorites to ever play at UGA. Hope he has a good career. Philly was good to us with three guys from his class.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

You definitely don’t know what you talking about but you have it all figured out so imma let you be

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I don't think we need with a guy with great size, just give me the best player period.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
You definitely don’t know what you talking about but you have it all figured out so imma let you be

There's a reason he operated primarily out the slot this past season

I don't want him AT ALL

he will be solid but doesn't have future all-pro potential as an X receiver (the hardest position to play for receivers). He could be a Z receiver but we need an X.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
There's a reason he operated primarily out the slot this past season

I don't want him AT ALL

he will be solid but doesn't have future all-pro potential as an X receiver (the hardest position to play for receivers). He could be a Z receiver but we need an X.
He got moved to the slot to be able to get Chase and Marshall on the field, guess

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

I do know what I'm talking about. Stop being a homer. The kid is a good slot receiver but will struggle on the outside in the league. Any coach putting him on the outside is setting him up to fail.

and we already have Ertz, Goedert, Ward & JJAW who will get all the short to intermediate targets between the hashes.

unless Jefferson can magically develop into a vertical or outside the hashes physical threat, I'm good on him. Hope he goes before pick 20 so he's not even on the table for us.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
He got moved to the slot to be able to get Chase and Marshall on the field, guess

He got moved to the slot bc he was the worst of the 3 as an outside receiver. So the 3rd best outside receiver on a college team is good enough to be the best outside receiver on my team. No thx, I'll pass