*cancels workout for the day*

*edit*

a pulled back muscle makes a cracking sound like that??? :wtf:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
series continues to impress me…great season…glad I held off on watching it cuz the next one is right around the corner

silver with the checkmate…he made for a damn righteous villain this season

so chosen and daniel vs silver while johnny goes to mexico for the cobra kai + narcos: mexico mashup lmao

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
series continues to impress me…great season…glad I held off on watching it cuz the next one is right around the corner

silver with the checkmate…he made for a damn righteous villain this season

so chosen and daniel vs silver while johnny goes to mexico for the cobra kai + narcos: mexico mashup lmao
If Miguel was at 100 percent do you think he would be a better fighter than season 4 Robby?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Miguel was at 100 percent do you think he would be a better fighter than season 4 Robby?

based on the pool fight, I’d say “no”…robby should’ve won the whole thing…I understand him not liking the change the kid underwent but to lose focus at that particular moment felt forced

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

we byke in a few weeks...

I know he's rich already, but if teenage martial arts money bought Terry one of those jets :russ: and also :wow:

I do like the idea that they could potentially use it to pull up on someone talking shyt about Cobra Kai in New Jersey, or something. :mjlol:

Silver expanding the dojo fukkery to more locations. :merchant:

This is how the nationwide Karate Civil War begins :lupe: