Official CheeseSteak Vs Clam Chowder ECF Semifinals. 76ers Vs Celtics Thread.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Iggy is a capable scorer but for the indefinite future I think he should just focus on just being on the best perimeter defenders in the game and now he gots some really good help with Jrue and Turner developing and maturing and they both can takeover being the lead scorer cuhz it can't and shouldn't be Lou or Thad. Also, who do you like more as being the "guy" on the team, Jrue or Turner?
Turner's the guy

he's crazy enough to be a great player.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Turner's the guy

he's crazy enough to be a great player.

yea a bunch of Philly fans I talk to are hella high on him and always see like most of the Philly fans at home be rockin' a Turner jersey. He gots all the tools to be a really great player but he just has to be consistent and thats really it for now, because Jrue has already got the consistency for the most part down and is a really underrated defender. ET is finally showing why he was that number 2 pick and has gotten much better off the ball, eventhough he is still much better on the ball. Did you or any of the Philly fans gave up or labeled Turner a bust after that terrible rookie season because I was disappointed in him because I was a hella big fan of his at Ohio State.

GetFamiliar

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would do you think B-Rad's ceiling with the Celtics can be?

Hmmm. Maybe Tony Allen (prior to that freak ACL injury in '06 when Pierce was out) + a decent jumper . Bradley is super athletic, has already shown improved mid range and 3-pt jumpshots and is easily one of the best on the ball defenders in the league. One thing that has surprised me this year has been his ability to take the ball to the rim fearlessly. He was pretty timid his rookie year.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Hmmm. Maybe Tony Allen (prior to that freak ACL injury in '06 when Pierce was out) + a decent jumper . Bradley is super athletic, has already shown improved mid range and 3-pt jumpshots and is easily one of the best on the ball defenders in the league. One thing that has surprised me this year has been his ability to take the ball to the rim fearlessly. He was pretty timid his rookie year.

Because Doc says "playing defense gets you playing time" ecspecially for rooks, Doc hates playing rookies, but the offense has been so shytty, Doc is letting Avery score, and it is paying off. Don't forget that Avery came into the league as a high flyer also, slam dunk champ.