Official CheeseSteak Vs Clam Chowder ECF Semifinals. 76ers Vs Celtics Thread.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That's funny, but :birdman: at the same time.

yea I know. What do you think Ainge is gonna do and should do in the offseason? You already got the backcourt set with Rondo & Bradley so you don't need Allen anymore really. You need to get some bigs and improve on rebounding and improve the bench more. Also, what do you think about Jeff Green and do you still want him on the squad eventhough the injury the dude just went through.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
yea I know. What do you think Ainge is gonna do and should do in the offseason? You already got the backcourt set with Rondo & Bradley so you don't need Allen anymore really. You need to get some bigs and improve on rebounding and improve the bench more. Also, what do you think about Jeff Green and do you still want him on the squad eventhough the injury the dude just went through.

Allen will walk to another contenter, I think KG will sign a 1 year, $12-$14 MM deal and Ainge will go after bigs, HARD.

I could see a Kris Humpries offer, Throwing that Tender at Indy for Hibbert, Josh Smith potentially.

Ainge usually has to collect assets and then trade for who he wants when it's above the mid level, so who knows who he'll be able to get over.

I will say this though, players seem to respect Doc and like the idea of playing with Rondo, so, maybe he has some luck with the contracts.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Allen will walk to another contenter, I think KG will sign a 1 year, $12-$14 MM deal and Ainge will go after bigs, HARD.

I could see a Kris Humpries offer, Throwing that Tender at Indy for Hibbert, Josh Smith potentially.

Ainge usually has to collect assets and then trade for who he wants when it's above the mid level, so who knows who he'll be able to get over.

I will say this though, players seem to respect Doc and like the idea of playing with Rondo, so, maybe he has some luck with the contracts.

Is KG gonna continue to play center for the rest of his career than? Bass is cool, but I think he might be better suited on the bench because if he ain't hitting that J, he is a liability. I think the C's should try to get Hickson and putting him with Rondo, Hick's would beast. Just get any decent or good big and Rondo can make him look like a star. Yea, Doc is that dude when it comes to coaching and is a smart-ass coach. I remember when I thought he was overrated back than with the MAgic, but he hella improved and might be one of the most improved coaches we have seen in a while.

GetFamiliar

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's an unrestricted FA. Honestly don't see him coming back to Boston. Wish the dude the best though. Scary when a player has a heart condition, especially at his age.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile

I agree, but most free agents don't want to play in Boston(because it's 'too cold':childplease:), so I dunno who they could get as far as starters go.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He's an unrestricted FA. Honestly don't see him coming back to Boston. Wish the dude the best though. Scary when a player has a heart condition, especially at his age.

Yea I been a fan of Green's for a while the dude can ball, scart to hear about that heart condition. The C's had a real good year eventhough they had that slow start, but with Green it would have been better because of his youth and athleticism the dude gots, something the C's lacked, but so far you guys have lucked out greatly with Bradley so far, would do you think B-Rad's ceiling with the Celtics can be?

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I agree, but most free agents don't want to play in Boston(because it's 'too cold':childplease:), so I dunno who they could get as far as starters go.

Wait, are you :childplease: about Boston being too cold, or :childplease: at players not willing to go to Boston because of the cold? Because I've lived in Philly (and near Philly) for most of my life, and in Boston for 18 months, including 2 winters. Boston is too damn cold in December, breh. It's ridiculous.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
or :childplease: at players not willing to go to Boston because of the cold?

This one. A lot of Southern-born players don't wanna play in 'cold' cities. I don't blame em, but I don't see why that would be the only deciding factor. Like old boy said though, in Boston's case 'cold' it probably means 'white and boring':manny:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I was listening to the NBA today podcast before I went to sleep and they had Iggy on there and this dude was talking bout in his second year he locked down Bean and made him go like 4-17 or something like that and Aaron Mckie was with the Lakers and told Igg's that ain't no youngsters done that to Kobe. The next time Iggy and the sixers faced the LAkers at Staples, Iggy came to the Philly lockerroom and everyone was shock and quiet and Lou Williams said that Kobe said he was going to drop 50 to the whole Philly team, and Kobe ended up with 49 and left to the bench with 7 minutes to go in the fourth quarter.
But, yea Dre is a hella lean back and cool dude and happy for him and the Philly squad been on the come up, the dude had to take all the hate by all those Philly fan for the longest time. The dude has been ballin' so far in this series, hopefully he continues after him and Deng negated each other in the first round.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I was listening to the NBA today podcast before I went to sleep and they had Iggy on there and this dude was talking bout in his second year he locked down Bean and made him go like 4-17 or something like that and Aaron Mckie was with the Lakers and told Igg's that ain't no youngsters done that to Kobe. The next time Iggy and the sixers faced the LAkers at Staples, Iggy came to the Philly lockerroom and everyone was shock and quiet and Lou Williams said that Kobe said he was going to drop 50 to the whole Philly team, and Kobe ended up with 49 and left to the bench with 7 minutes to go in the fourth quarter.
But, yea Dre is a hella lean back and cool dude and happy for him and the Philly squad been on the come up, the dude had to take all the hate by all those Philly fan for the longest time. The dude has been ballin' so far in this series, hopefully he continues after him and Deng negated each other in the first round.

Iggy just needs to embrace the fact that he's the man there. I think he could average at least 23ppg if he tried.:manny:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Iggy just needs to embrace the fact that he's the man there. I think he could average at least 23ppg if he tried.:manny:

no we tried that and it didn't work. he's a really streaky shooter and has tendency to choke late in games. iggy is perfect in the role he has. he's not a superstar but still a great player.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
no we tried that and it didn't work. he's a really streaky shooter and has tendency to choke late in games. iggy is perfect in the role he has. he's not a superstar but still a great player.

Iggy is a capable scorer but for the indefinite future I think he should just focus on just being on the best perimeter defenders in the game and now he gots some really good help with Jrue and Turner developing and maturing and they both can takeover being the lead scorer cuhz it can't and shouldn't be Lou or Thad. Also, who do you like more as being the "guy" on the team, Jrue or Turner?