Official CheeseSteak Vs Clam Chowder ECF Semifinals. 76ers Vs Celtics Thread.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
smh at the disrespect Philly is getting by the media, yea I can see the hate beating a D-Rose and Noah-less Bulls team, but Philly matches up perfectly with Beantown....respect to Turner for not breaking and pulling it through at the end even though he played absolutely terrible dude should had got like 18-20 points, but messed like 3-4 easy wide open shots, and props for Collins in keeping him in the 4th....Holiday stepped up, good look for Philly for Lavoy playing like a beast and props for Iggy for ballin now after all those years of hate....Philly might be a really great team if they are able to get a legit big, (Dwight but ain't happen anytime), but get some pieces, say f**k you to Lou and they got a bright future lol
yup, really had an off day. missing open shots in the paint, that 5 second call. but he's pretty money from the line in the 4th....

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It was the worst offense I have seen from the C's this year honestly, at least with all the players on the floor. In the first half they were missing all sorts of wide open high percentage shots, in the last quater, they did not even run any set offenses, pathetic.
I still say the C's in 7, but god damn, they don't have a chance against Miami or Indiana unless they find a scorer.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
yup, really had an off day. missing open shots in the paint, that 5 second call. but he's pretty money from the line in the 4th....

yea I know you can tell the dude is a winner and has that will to fight and do whatever to win. Philly have gotten much better at the end of games in the playoffs, Philly would have easily one the division in the regular season if they knew how to close out games like they are doing in the playoffs. I'm not sure what Collins was doing but I'm convinced that he was f**king with Turner's development on purpose on starting bum ass Meeks for most of the season, but now Turner been ballin' since the playoffs, but he needs to stay consistent and work on his game more in the summer and come into shape cuhz he was mad outta shape coming into this year.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It was the worst offense I have seen from the C's this year honestly, at least with all the players on the floor. In the first half they were missing all sorts of wide open high percentage shots, in the last quater, they did not even run any set offenses, pathetic.
I still say the C's in 7, but god damn, they don't have a chance against Miami or Indiana unless they find a scorer.

yea you can tell Piru P is really hurt right now, and B-Rad really can't do a lot since his shoulder is messed up. Your squad needs to go deep into free agency and get some youngsters on the team because the C's really can't keep up with the 76ers and Heat in the transition, as Jeff Green would be perfect for your squad right now. Yall should have not traded MArshon Brooks in the draft. I think the C's can still win the series if they keep it in the halfcourt system in 7 games. If your team does win the series, how do you think the team should do to defeat Wade & Lebron?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
yea you can tell Piru P is really hurt right now, and B-Rad really can't do a lot since his shoulder is messed up. Your squad needs to go deep into free agency and get some youngsters on the team because the C's really can't keep up with the 76ers and Heat in the transition, as Jeff Green would be perfect for your squad right now. Yall should have not traded MArshon Brooks in the draft. I think the C's can still win the series if they keep it in the halfcourt system in 7 games. If your team does win the series, how do you think the team should do to defeat Wade & Lebron?
I'm not worried about beating them, our defense will limit them like usual, I'm worried about our offense, we can hold those guys to 85 points, but it we can't score 86, then it doesn't matter. Our defense is never the issue.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The emergence of Bradley and the injury to Bosh makes the C's-Heat far more interesting...I think a lot of the Celtics players realize this and got ahead of themselves a bit and got caught slipping.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm not worried about beating them, our defense will limit them like usual, I'm worried about our offense, we can hold those guys to 85 points, but it we can't score 86, then it doesn't matter. Our defense is never the issue.
are you fukking kidding me?

are you guys seriously talking about a hypothetical celtics vs heat matchup?

don't you guys realize that you aren't getting passed this series?

so disrespectful to the 76ers to look past them like this.

How in the fukk are you guys still this arrogant?

08 was a long time ago

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

08 was a long time ago

+ rep

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin

08 was a long time ago

God Damn, son. STFU. We about winning in the Celtic orginization, not about getting to the offs. I gave Philly they little props and said this would be a tough series, prolly go 7, but the Celts will win. We went to game 7 in 2010, could have won, came up short. Aint you all in the threads bigging up your squad? fukking hypocrite.

:pacspit:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
kbSyZ.png

lol

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps

08 was a long time ago

Sixers have done nothing to deserve the respect you seek. nikkas win a game and think their team is about to smash the whole series or some shyt. The Celtics get the benefit of the doubt because they have 2 finals appearances and 1 ring in the last 5 years and would probably have another finals appearance if not for KG going down in 09. And quite frankly even this old and hobbled version of the Cs are still better than your squad.

Sixers will get the respect once they actually do something. Until then, stay mad my friend