Official CheeseSteak Vs Clam Chowder ECF Semifinals. 76ers Vs Celtics Thread.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
making it sound like this the Knicks beating Miami or something...this team was in first place most in the Atlantic much of the season
LCuUt.gif

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
celtics fans are delusional

these are even teams. only difference is we are young and you are old.

as each day passes we become stronger and you become weaker.

Lol at this. Celtics are clearly superior. We stayed in the game even when we played horrible. 1st Q - 31% FGM BOS, 60+% PHI. C'mon you guys were shooting lights out and the Celts couldn't hit sh*t til the 4th and even then sucked. Philly has talent and plays good ball but you aren't on our level yet. I doubt Boston will shoot that poorly in Game 7. I'm not counting Philly out by any means but Boston has the skills and experience to win.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Lol at this. Celtics are clearly superior. We stayed in the game even when we played horrible. 1st Q - 31% FGM BOS, 60+% PHI. C'mon you guys were shooting lights out and the Celts couldn't hit sh*t til the 4th and even then sucked. Philly has talent and plays good ball but you aren't on our level yet. I doubt Boston will shoot that poorly in Game 7. I'm not counting Philly out by any means but Boston has the skills and experience to win.

If the Sixers weren't on your level it wouldn't be going 7 if the Sixers had of held onto the lead in game one this series would be over

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

sorry not true no matter how many times you say it.