Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Damn didn't know that. Crazy because Call of Duty biggest fan base is Microsoft shyt was outselling PS4 at one point.

I know this shyt will be 100 times better than that wack ass Battlefield
they had the exclusive shyt last year too :sadcam: we'll get it back next year i hope

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
Yeah that Okinawa battle was intense in WAW. Years ago I talked to a Marine veteran who fought in that battle and shyt he told me about his experiences had me like :mjcry::gucci::dwillhuh::merchant::damn:.

Wouldn't mind a Stalingrad campaign in the European theatre. The Nazi's and Soviets HATED each and was some vicious combat. :merchant:

What he say breh? I love war stories

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
What he say breh? I love war stories
He said in one incident when his squad took out another squad of Japanese soldiers and they had stopped to rest or something but one of the Japanese soldiers was still alive and pretended to be dead. The surviving soldier covered himself with the other dead soldiers and when the marine squad was at ease/resting/not paying attention he threw the bodies off and started shooting all the Marines. The Marine that told me this used his bayonet on his rifle and stabbed the Japanese soldier but he was still alive. The other surviving Marines proceeded to torture the guy for several minutes until finally their platoon sergeant put a bullet in his head.

He had some other stories but this was at a Marine event when or base brought in some World War 2 vets to talk about their experiences.

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
He said in one incident when his squad took out another squad of Japanese soldiers and they had stopped to rest or something but one of the Japanese soldiers was still alive and pretended to be dead. The surviving soldier covered himself with the other dead soldiers and when the marine squad was at ease/resting/not paying attention he threw the bodies off and started shooting all the Marines. The Marine that told me this used his bayonet on his rifle and stabbed the Japanese soldier but he was still alive. The other surviving Marines proceeded to torture the guy for several minutes until finally their platoon sergeant put a bullet in his head.

He had some other stories but this was at a Marine event when or base brought in some World War 2 vets to talk about their experiences.

:merchant:Savage

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta

My daddy in the navy I lived in Japan brehs.

Some of them nikkas hated us. I remember they was protesting outside the gate and a kid waved at me(an Okinawan kid) and his mama slapped the shyt outta him

TransJenner

Banned
Daps

My grandpa said they would chop off there enemies dikks and stick them in there mouth :ohhh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They beat to death WWII games on PC/Console when I was a kid. I can only play the same game so many times.

There are hundreds of wars/conflicts they could choose from from post WWII and no we don't need anymore Vietnam War games either.

:deadhorse:

That said it still beats the space age bs they're trying to push now