Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No health regen.:ohhh:
Call of Duty: WWII will highlight the vulnerability of its heroes

Schofield won't talk about the health system yet, but auto-restoration is not happening. Reading between the lines, I gather that med-packs are the likely solution, perhaps even called for from medics, rather than just sitting around.

"You have to worry about every bullet," says Schofield. "You're not the superhero. You can't just stand there taking seven bullets, ducking, shooting again. It's refreshing for us to deal with recruits who aren't tier-one warriors, to show that vulnerability. They're naive. It's been a really cool challenge creating this different kind of gameplay."

They're holding true to their word on "Going back to their roots."

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Trailer was fukking dope.

I've been fiending for a good ww2 fps campaign. It's been a long time.

And I actually liked advanced warfare campaign. Thought it was one of the most enjoyable cod campaigns of the past while.

I hope this is great. I'm in. Haven't said that about a cod since mw2.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just let me play as Audie Murphy.

He was also a texas farmboy. Had the most confirmed kills in WW2. Nikka took out whole squads both rambo and sniper style.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I had no hit detection issues in COD 4 and MW2... What you're talking about is p2p lag... In the trayarch games it felt like the lag was built in

It was there just not as prevelant. Ever since blops 1 the games have had connection issues that hasn't been resolved

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
No Pacific theater? :francis:

Those japs in world at war were fukking frustrating as fukk on veteran :damn:

The banzais...them fukkers in the trees shooting at you and shyt...grenades every fukking where:bryan:
Yeah that Okinawa battle was intense in WAW. Years ago I talked to a Marine veteran who fought in that battle and shyt he told me about his experiences had me like :mjcry::gucci::dwillhuh::merchant::damn:.

Wouldn't mind a Stalingrad campaign in the European theatre. The Nazi's and Soviets HATED each and was some vicious combat. :merchant: