Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
War is my shyt. Dopest game mode I ever played. Real intense. I be having to put the control down for like 5 minutes before starting the next match.

Load time has been a bit much. And I haven't been seeing my results after a match is complete. Everything else has worked fine.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Can't even play right now.. loads for like 5 minutes then says "game lobby xlosed"

So far I've wasted $80 on this shyt. I only managed to play 1 game and after the game ended the game froze when it showed everyone's score :francis:

Chef

All Star
Daps
These maps are straight tridash. The map with artillery train in the middle. :hhh:

Why do I have to go to this Great Value Destiny tower?:hhh:

Pick Ten Create a Class > This shyt. :hhh:

I’m bytching now but once I get a hot streak my opinion will probably change. :yeshrug:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
War mode is the shiznit, but no black soldiers really puts me off. Even my 10 year old noticed this.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Multiplayer is okay.

Map design is lacking but that's been the case with every non Treyarch game. It's very hard to get into a rhythm because the map flow can be erratic at times.

Haven't run into any campers.

The menus are terrible and not intuitive.

Create a class didn't need to be taken out of the game. You don't have enough options with the divisions and that's gonna get old quick.

I can't win a gun fight with a suppressor on.