So they are going the roam around and buy everything route :hhh:

Pass

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Number 1 on twitch.

I think ill wait Until after I buy my X. I had to cancel my preorder because i lost my wallet, and had to cancel the card

at down time, and only had like 5k more viewers than league of legend

right now at primetime :mjgrin: even with Lirik streaming it Overwatch has 218k viewers and call of duty 124k viewers, Dota 2 120 k viewers :mjgrin: call of duty will be out of the top 5 by tomorrow morning :wow:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
at down time, and only had like 5k more viewers than league of legend

right now at primetime :mjgrin: even with Lirik streaming it Overwatch has 218k viewers and call of duty 124k viewers, Dota 2 120 k viewers :mjgrin: call of duty will be out of the top 5 by tomorrow morning :wow:
The CoD pros aint on right now:ufdup:

Your vendetta against CoD is :heh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The CoD pros aint on right now:ufdup:

Your vendetta against CoD is :heh:
:manny: cod used to be my favorite fps series 1-4 :manny: im just not a fan of money grabs, I like when series stay fresh and push envelopes. To be fair, I feel the same towards battlefield series

Actually hate EA/battlefield even more when I think about it. Both big offenders of bs DLCs though

Abuchunky

Banned
Daps
This is the first COD since BO3 that i can see myself playing for a long time. Infinite warfare and AW were absolute trash. So far I've loving the return to boots on the ground gameplay. A few things I dont like, the load times are insane. And why is there no option to leave back to the lobby after a match is over ? :francis:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
This is the first COD since BO3 that i can see myself playing for a long time. Infinite warfare and AW were absolute trash. So far I've loving the return to boots on the ground gameplay. A few things I dont like, the load times are insane. And why is there no option to leave back to the lobby after a match is over ? :francis:
I thought it was just me:wtf:pushing all the damn buttons tryna get out that bytch