Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Killstreaks are trash and the only fun game mode is war.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My code finally came through but I already did the Hong Kong method

Anybody want it?

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Theres no excuse for how trash this game is and I'm pissed because I was so hype for this shyt when they announced it:stopitslime:

The graphics are terrible, the animations are terrible, the tiny ass maps are terrible and the TTK is terrible. Get this shyt off my hard drive:camby:

They need to completely start over with this franchise before I ever spend another dime on it:beli:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Theres no excuse for how trash this game is and I'm pissed because I was so hype for this shyt when they announced it:stopitslime:

The graphics are terrible, the animations are terrible, the tiny ass maps are terrible and the TTK is terrible. Get this shyt off my hard drive:camby:

They need to completely start over with this franchise before I ever spend another dime on it:beli:
this franchise is fukking horrible watching on twitch shyt has COD WAW graphics:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Game is fun. I love that it's not sci-fi tech bullshyt like the last few.

I agree with earlier posts, graphics and the game engine are dated, looks like a ps3 game.

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not impressed with this game. I absolutely hated the jetpack CODs but the game is too slow. The maps and the sprint out times hinder any type of run & gun style play. Very hard to develop any type of flow.

Visually it is a very dull looking game. Not expecting vibrant and vivid colors but sometimes I confuse a teammate for an enemy player. Everybody looks the same.

Above all connections are still ass :scust: