Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
codes take 2 days to get sent by email through amazon.

Last edited:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
When do you get the code? I preordered and nothing

After I pre-ordered from Best Buy last week I got a code immediately. Then I entered that code on the callofduty website. They sent me the actual beta code yesterday.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Nobody is going to talk about the actual game?

I enjoyed the little bit that I played of it. There are some bugs/glitches that are to be expected with a beta. TTK seems even lower than a normal COD game.

Only tried the first guns in each division so I can't speak much on those.

This game borrows HEAVILY from Battlefield games, not just BF1, but all of them.

I hear characters asking for ammo in the game, but either I don't have the ability unlocked yet, or it's just irrelevant chatter.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I never got my code by email. After i registered, I logged into the cod site and it was there.

I played for an hour or 1.5 last night.

I like the division set up for weapons, and the way they consolidated perks. Looks like there will uniform options as well, and the token system to unlock stuff is good too, TDK did seem fast (ive been out of COD for a while if this stuff is old :old:)

Expeditionary class only. TDM, War, and Dom.

I like that they dont show deaths in War sonthat people can break out of the TDR mindset

As far as gunplay seemed like the the same ol cod to me.

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
Nobody is going to talk about the actual game?

I enjoyed the little bit that I played of it. There are some bugs/glitches that are to be expected with a beta. TTK seems even lower than a normal COD game.

Only tried the first guns in each division so I can't speak much on those.

This game borrows HEAVILY from Battlefield games, not just BF1, but all of them.

I hear characters asking for ammo in the game, but either I don't have the ability unlocked yet, or it's just irrelevant chatter.

Is it a first day cop for you or no?

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I wish they would change the way the character just flops down when you get killed.......it's so annoying to see.

All of us aren't as elite as @Mowgli so it gets annoying watching that shyt when you die.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I wish they would change the way the character just flops down when you get killed.......it's so annoying to see.

All of us aren't as elite as @Mowgli so it gets annoying watching that shyt when you die.
There's no ragdoll physics, I can't get with it.