Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Seems everyone who fukked with MW are the main ones who got a problem with while those who couldn’t stand MW loves it
I didn’t play MW outside of warzone and the last CoD before Warzone I’d played was well before 2010. As someone that’s playing Cold War it feels just like CoD has always felt even back then :manny:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
gif_oprah_no.gif

Would be the only reason I bought it. A damn shame :francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
All you did was camp A and made NO attempt to get the B point

I HATE teammates like you

No wonder you guys lost

Breh was trying to milk those multipliers to get those Streaks, gave 0 fukks about the Objective. :russ:

That's what we mentioned a while back, if that's your mindset, stay on TDM. Kills & K/D obsessed nikkas don't belong on Objective based playlists. It's not even a knock on @Suzuki-Gunna just facts. :yeshrug:

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
Breh was trying to milk those multipliers to get those Streaks, gave 0 fukks about the Objective. :russ:

That's what we mentioned a while back, if that's your mindset, stay on TDM. Kills & K/D obsessed nikkas don't belong on Objective based playlists. It's not even a knock on @Suzuki-Gunna just facts. :yeshrug:
i was definitely doing the objectives which is why i got the attack chopper, i didnt post the whole game, i was showcasing the Milano, this fool catching a hissyfit :camby:

plus my teammates aint shyt

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
best buy online. they did a drop on the 11/10/20 7:15am pacific time. I copped while driving on my way to work :lolbron:

smh I didn’t know anything about this. I want to build a game of but won’t settle for anything other than the best gpus.