Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Downloading the Cross Gen/PS5 update now, it cost an extra $10.

We'll see what it adds, if its worth it.

Did you play the Beta? If you made it to at least Lvl 10 in the Beta, you'll get an SMG blueprint. The Cross Gen bundle comes with 1 too if I'm not mistaken.

I know the Ultimate Edition comes with Blueprints and an Operator.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Oh hell naw, I would turn it off at that point tbh. :francis:
So far, it only happens when I use the Xm4 assault rife, and it happens maybe ever 3rd or 4th time I try to throw a frag grenade.

But Ive experienced a few other annoying glitches

1) My 2nd class keeps auto-copying whatever my first class is. This typically happens when I load up the game, and has never repeated twice in the same game session

2) My Xm4 assault rifle occasionally will de-select my optic sight, leaving me with the iron sights. This happens rarely, but has occurred twice that Ive noticed

3) My perk 3 sometimes auto-resets to the default option which is some trash perk called gung ho.

This game is basically still in Beta mode with a finished price tag on it.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They might wanna start penalizing people not playing the objective. Like yea you got 35 kills but one damn tag and we still lost. I peep game with those players though. They just trying to keep k/d ratio good by avoiding playing tdm or free for all.

Look at this. Dude didn't even really play the objective and came in first place :pachaha:

4wpu4j7mgz061.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They might wanna start penalizing people not playing the objective. Like yea you got 35 kills but one damn tag and we still lost. I peep game with those players though. They just trying to keep k/d ratio good by avoiding playing tdm or free for all.

yeah, that shyt is past irritating with these games.

need to eliminate KD counts in some modes to stop the tomfoolery