Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Glad y'all liking it. I might be officially done with COD. I thought WW2 would've been good, Modern Warfare would've been good, and then this.

The movement is terrible, the maps are terrible, the spawns are terrible, and the gun physics are terrible

Can wait till Battlefield come out:lawd::lawd::lawd:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just started the campaign. :ehh: not bad. Hopefully they fix aim assist soon, cuz its broke as fukk on multiplayer.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I went from BLOPS 4 to MW, I wasn't really feeling like playing BLOPS 4 again.

Playing this though I'd rather go back to playing MW. Only reason is my two cousins copped this never copped MW. The only thing I like in this over MW is the TTK. This game just feels a lil dull.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Do you think I care if anybody like me here or takes me serious? How does it feel to live your life voraciously through an Internet forum? :popcorn:
Stick to the matter at hand.. so you suck at literally the easiest call of duty ever to have a good K/D(E/D)? And you call the game trash?

fukk out of this thread you trash bag. Go play Minecraft.

Voraciously huh?

:francis: Forreal, clearly this was a half-assed cash grab

:snoop: should have just went to redbox

Redbox stopped doing video games

:francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
When I went from BLOPS 4 to MW, I wasn't really feeling like playing BLOPS 4 again.

Playing this though I'd rather go back to playing MW. Only reason is my two cousins copped this never copped MW. The only thing I like in this over MW is the TTK. This game just feels a lil dull.

One thing I'm glad they had the sense to do is carry over things that worked well from MW like Gunsmith and Executions.

Maybe Season 1 starting next month will add some hype. :yeshrug:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
i heard multiplayer sucks but the rest of the content is great. I have it for the PC version and i will try out multiplayer and zombie mode after I complete the campaign mode. i like campaign mode so far and i am playing it with high quality textures . the game seems very optimized for my computer so that is great.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I figured it may be my time to chime in. I hold no prior preferences with MW vs BO...

• If you skipped MW your going to like it regardless. The problem is that MWs gameplay and graphics was so different than BO that going back would feel like a downgrade due to what there engine was focused on. Better graphics while suffering in other areas. BOs visual engine is more arcade-y and there's reason for that...it allows them to pump more into the environment that everyone used to shyt on MW games about. There's a reason why Warzone never could add seasons and why there environment was less intuitive than Battle Royale despite Battle Royale being CODs 1st foray into a battle Royale. Warzone couldnt support swimming, weather changes, more destructive objects and map changes without costing you 300gb. Understand that while MW will seem better from a graphics standpoint, BO will use that memory every where else
  • If you like to camp :no::no::no: this is not ur game. The spawn system in multi-player is the most anti-campy shyt I've ever seen. Multi-player promotes and rewards run and gunners. Don't sit too long in one spot or ur fukked. Also, fukk them for allowing quick-scoping again. I hate fukking snipers in this game. I'm surprised more people don't do it
  • I found myself complaining about something I never thought I would when MW came out. The hit detection system. I would have 10+ assists a game... I just had trouble finishing nikkas off(pause). I blamed myself and switched to hardcore for the 1st time ever on COD. The hit detection on this is a lot better than MW. No more hardcore for me
  • Leveling up is a chore but it should be. The problem i had with MW was that I could completely level up a gun by playing for 4 hrs. This shyt will take u weeks. But I like how customizable the guns are. Just sucks(in a good way) how long it takes to level up to get new guns in this game.
  • I find myself stuck playing Team Deathmatch every game for 2 reasons despite me being a Search & Destroy player. 1. Because I'm objective oriented and will die 10 straight times just to capture an objective while the rest of my team camps and fuk over my KD. And 2. Because I refuse to play Search before I have a load out I like. I haven't found a gun a love yet. Usually I have 2...the ones I think I'll like will take me 1 or 2 more weeks before I even unlock them
  • I'm not worried about the small number of maps or weapons because they come-a-plenty as we go along
  • I'm so looking forward the there warzone map. They've learned a lot since battle Royale and I look forward to seeing a map that environment changes frequently. I still think we won't see it until mid December at the earliest.
I'm all over the place right now as far as KD. As soon as I unlock DMR 14 I can decide which full auto to run with...the M60 or Ffar 1. I'm averaging about a 1.9 KD thus far.
20201116_035845.jpg