Official BMF Season 1 Thread

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Nah, Detroit still had a solid black middle class in the 1980's. The auto plants were no longer hiring like they did in the 1960's, but Detroiters were still making money. Also, Pops Flenory worked for GM, hourly employees were getting some nice profit sharing checks in the 1980's usually between 2K-10K, if the Flenory family home was in danger of being foreclosed, either someone had a habit or mama Flenory didnt know how to balance a checkbook. My late pops (r.i.p) worked for Ford Motor Company for 30 years and he stated that everything that happens on the streets of Detroit also happened inside of the plants.

well i'll be damned..
repped :leostare:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I just ran back the first two episodes.

:patrice:I'm not feeling it. I don't watch much tv, but, they don't sound like hood nikkas, but, trained actors.

It's too dramatic already. And it feels too much like every damn "hood" story put on TV/film.

--EDIT---

Just saw the Can't Stop The Rain scene and that's my problem. Of course this dude is a movie monster in a drug dealer show.

But, Imma bounce, ya'll seem to be enjoying it :hubie:

giphy.gif

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so was that suppose to be only that one second with Em or will he have more of a role later on?