Official BMF Season 1 Thread

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got Starz through Hulu, so I guess that shyt comes on later on that app?

New episode of Hightown is out though so I don’t know.

I think they just exclusively released it on the official app. It's not out anywhere else

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just ran back the first two episodes.

:patrice:I'm not feeling it. I don't watch much tv, but, they don't sound like hood nikkas, but, trained actors.

It's too dramatic already. And it feels too much like every damn "hood" story put on TV/film.

--EDIT---

Just saw the Can't Stop The Rain scene and that's my problem. Of course this dude is a movie monster in a drug dealer show.

But, Imma bounce, ya'll seem to be enjoying it :hubie:

Last edited:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I just ran back the first two episodes.

:patrice:I'm not feeling it. I don't watch much tv, but, they don't sound like hood nikkas, but, trained actors.

It's too dramatic already. And it feels too much like every damn "hood" story put on TV/film.

--EDIT---

Just saw the Can't Stop The Rain scene and that's my problem. Of course this dude is a movie monster in a drug dealer show.

But, Imma bounce, ya'll seem to be enjoying it :hubie:
Yea we are :stopitslime:

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
25k in a 3rd world city like Detroit in the 1980s is 500k in 2021

Nah, Detroit still had a solid black middle class in the 1980's. The auto plants were no longer hiring like they did in the 1960's, but Detroiters were still making money. Also, Pops Flenory worked for GM, hourly employees were getting some nice profit sharing checks in the 1980's usually between 2K-10K, if the Flenory family home was in danger of being foreclosed, either someone had a habit or mama Flenory didnt know how to balance a checkbook. My late pops (r.i.p) worked for Ford Motor Company for 30 years and he stated that everything that happens on the streets of Detroit also happened inside of the plants.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
nikkas playing a sheisty preacher, who fits better than Snoop :dahell: west coast and Detroit accents are similar, pimp game and peacher game is similar. shyt fits like a glove you tweakin
I’m trynna find a church who got a pastor like snoop character where I spark a phat blunt.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Nah, Detroit still had a solid black middle class in the 1980's. The auto plants were no longer hiring like they did in the 1960's, but Detroiters were still making money. Also, Pops Flenory worked for GM, hourly employees were getting some nice profit sharing checks in the 1980's usually between 2K-10K, if the Flenory family home was in danger of being foreclosed, either someone had a habit or mama Flenory didnt know how to balance a checkbook. My late pops (r.i.p) worked for Ford Motor Company for 30 years and he stated that everything that happens on the streets of Detroit also happened inside of the plants.

Yup, I ain’t from the d, but I know it’s so cold in the D.