his durag never fits right

loose ends - you cant stop the rain
"I love this track"
artworks-000235608233-hfpmur-t500x500.jpg

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s fukking crazy. That’s why. I don’t understand his homie being scared of him either. He had the heater on him but was afraid of dude still :dwillhuh:
Because of how insane he was lol. Dude had a gun on him and still was shook.

The dude playing Lamar is acting the fukk out of the role, can’t believe he’s British.

The last couple of episodes have been exceptional :ehh:
British actors have dominated legendary Black street roles, word to Idris Elba.

Omar wasn't really cold hearted like Lamar. Lamar more psycho like Tommy.
Lamar is the most psycho character of any of these shows, in some not so small part because he’s not even a hustler. Marlo is the only character who may have been this same level of sociopath but he Lamar is also legit crazy.

I don't think they were comparing traits, just the visual similarities. The black trench coat and sawed off immediately reminded me of Omar.
Yeah, it was just the show paying homage to the character of Omar, presumably paying homage to Michael K Williams since he passed.

I can't even compare him to Tommy as Tommy only popped off when necessary

Lamar is legit crazy...he's like all of Kanan's worst qualities with a touch of Bishop from Juice:pachaha:
Lamar is out here beating up and killing kids that pose no threat to him, and killing his partner who posed no threat to him. Tommy was wild but he wasn’t killing children and he was only killing you if he perceived you to be a threat. He also showed restraint and remorse, Lamar ain’t showing none of that. Also, we saw where Bishop snapped in Juice. As far as we know Lamar is just crazy from the jump, like Kenard (Wire) or something.

Chump needs to stop ducking Lupe.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
That's the one thing there bothered me. After he was initially stabbed, he should've grabbed the pistol, instead he acted like the pops from the mad real world.

He shouldn't have put the battery in his back though. :manny: All that Lamar dikk riding got him killed.

dikkriding? Slick was his right hand man who didn’t want the power and leadership for himself, but for Lamar. He’s good with being lieutenant. It was only this episode dude realize that friendship means shyt to Lamar and that was all she wrote. You’re right about the gun but I guess he was too much in shock to react. BS excuse but whatever. As a watcher, never would have guessed Lamar would be the one to kill Slick, one of the best characters on the show smh. He’s got to go.

BMick is the opposite of Slick but the same exact situation. If the Flenory brothers the big homies, B Mick have to be YG status or the top lieutenant, not some flakey. He’s right to feel the way he feels.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I knew this was gonna be good and told myself I wouldn't watch this shyt until the whole season is out so I could binge.

Peer pressure got the best of me, started watching Saturday and caught up yesterday :beli:now I'm stuck in the week to week cycle with the rest of you nikkas. Show is fire as fukk I just HATE watching week to week but I'll be damned if I don't watch the rest as soon as they come out now

exactly! This is what happened to me and I just finished episode 6 now I’m stuck waiting for the final 2 episodes.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lamar is working his way to og villain status. The actor playing him is putting himself on the map with his portrayal of Lamar.

Facts, breh is bringing a horror movie aspect to his character imo. They really are doing a good job of flushing out the dark aspects of the D back then.