Official BMF Season 1 Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That car scene with the kid may be one the worst acted scenes I saw this year lol

that damn girl is too old to be talking to her like that :mjlol:

edit:
I wish I could see what some of y’all see in this show
It’s entertaining. It’s a good drug dealer show. Acting isn’t great but it’s not terrible. Story is solid. Good violence and fukking. What’s not to like?

Lamar is a great villain.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Nah, that was annoying. That whole scenario was off. She was begging Lamar to pick her up from school and all of the sudden Meech comes and she just rolls with him? She isn’t like 5 years old, a damn Ice cream sundae isn’t gonna stop her from asking questions and feeling like something is weird. This the dude that’s been dating your mom now all of the sudden he uncle meech??? It made for an entertaining episode so I’m not mad at it. But that portion felt a bit far fetched
It WAS the 80s tho. I feel like kids today are raised to be more cognizant of situations like that because of all the shyt that was happening in the 80s in middle America.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Get murdered to Loose Ends, brehs.
:unimpressed:

breh playing Lamar gon fukk around and get a Hollywood career off of this shyt.

It’s wild but he is playing a complete psycho but his acting is the balance the show needs right along with Meech’s pops and the cop dude. All three are strong male leads with three very divergent paths.

crazy irony that Meech’s pops is struggling financially while a damn cop is on the take from his own son and only has to worry about keeping a few drug dealers in check.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
breh playing Lamar gon fukk around and get a Hollywood career off of this shyt.

It’s wild but he is playing a complete psycho but his acting is the balance the show needs right along with Meech’s pops and the cop dude. All three are strong male leads with three very divergent paths.

crazy irony that Meech’s pops is struggling financially while a damn cop is on the take from his own son and only has to worry about keeping a few drug dealers in check.
Great post.