Official BMF Season 1 Thread

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh playing Lamar gon fukk around and get a Hollywood career off of this shyt.

It’s wild but he is playing a complete psycho but his acting is the balance the show needs right along with Meech’s pops and the cop dude. All three are strong male leads with three very divergent paths.

crazy irony that Meech’s pops is struggling financially while a damn cop is on the take from his own son and only has to worry about keeping a few drug dealers in check.
This is a good point. Lamar is doing what he wants to do, the Detective is doing what he can do, and Pops is doing what he has to do.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Finally decided to catch up with this, the daddy is a true scumbag. Don't want Meechs drug money or help from the church but wants them to settle the lawsuit for his son for a measely 25k?

Meech ain't ready to kill Lamar but think kidnapping a lil girl is a good idea? :mjlol:
It was a soft kidnap

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I knew dude who plays Lamar looked familiar! :ohhh::russ:

Check out a hood flick called Blue Story that came out a couple of years ago. He played the brother of the dude who plays Jamie in Top Boy. Similar character to Lamar but with his normal accent obviously.

A couple of the scenes in the movie were filmed just 10 minutes away from where I live.

Dude has come a long away.

That you can't stop the rain song is addictive, I must have played it like 5 times on the way back home from work today. :mjlol: