Official BMF Season 1 Thread

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I wonder how awkward it was to film that bathroom scene. Hope ol'girl got a big ol bag for that scene

Lol she prolly ain't get shyt for that scene... except having her face on a bathroom floor and $300

Why dude acting like home girl is an exotical? :mjlol:

Shes cute but he acting like she unicorn in the D

Nah bc he around her all the time. And besides...you know nikkas love lightskinned joints w light eyes and long hair. She was moving in that basement tho :whoo:

Thought she was smoking rocks at first, got sad a lil bit lol

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Lol she prolly ain't get shyt for that scene... except having her face on a bathroom floor and $300

Nah bc he around her all the time. And besides...you know nikkas love lightskinned joints w light eyes and long hair. She was moving in that basement tho :whoo:

Thought she was smoking rocks at first, got sad a lil bit lol
does she have either of these things lol

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Must be east side thing because I didn’t start hearing it til I was in high school. I’m 38
I grew up in the downtown area like a 10 minute walk from Tiger Stadium and then we moved over to 7M/Livernois area when I was about 12 and I remember saying it since I was a lil kid. I'm a couple years older.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
shyt them nikkas ain't look older, they WAS older. I think we all went to school with cats that's been held back a couple times:pachaha:

:mjlol: @ this when thinking back. There were some mixed in. I remember a few cats specifically throughout the years.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I need to watch episode 2 but I was impressed by episode 1. Lamar got to die lol anyone who is familar with the BMF story know what happens to him? Lil Zane look old as hell, older than a damn high school student.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Also the guy in the first episode who plays older meech was perfect from voice, mannerisms and looks.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
It’s ok… but the 80s and 90s teenage nikkas look like they was in they 20s

the acting isn’t great, but 50 and them already know people going to watch just off the name and to have something to talk about online

favorite part of the show is the intro and Charlie Murphy on the hook