Official BMF Season 1 Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
this show is movin too fast with bad actors

Too many of the main people aren’t the strongest actors in this. Lil Meech clearly got on because of his name but he can’t carry a show by any stretch of the imagination and would be better as a secondary dude.

People playing his parents have their talents being obscured by all of their extreme religious fukkery.

The bright spots in this are the little sister and dude who just got out of prison and is basically the boogeyman. Dude done found a way to worm his way back into his “family’s” life but then immediately switches into savage mode. One second he’s smashing some fat chick in the bathroom and the next he’s writing fake jail notes to his “baby moms” on some burger wrappers :russ:

Last edited:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:ehh:Another decent episode, better than ep.1. Next week looks better though.

I’m going to be patient and not expect perfection. I didn’t really like Raising Kanan until the last 3 episodes.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That crazy nikka is this shows kanan. OG who just got released trying to take back his corners. He already shot dude brother and killed the lightskin dude trying to get them to beef so he can pick up the pieces. He even fukk ho's like kanan as well

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Put it like this Power first 2 eps are leaps and bounds better than this show. It’s not wack. But if it was just a random story I probably wouldn’t even watch. But since it’s BMF I’m in.
But to make maybe a more appropriate comp, Kanaan’s first two episodes weren’t good either. Breaking Bad’s first few episodes weren’t entertaining at all. I’d give this some time.