Official BMF Season 1 Thread

Token Moltisanti

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
I can see this show hitting its stride toward the end of this season and carry that into next season, so far though the acting can be much better from Lil Meech and a few of the other drug dealer characters in his crew. I’m giving it time though only 2 episodes in.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can see this show hitting its stride toward the end of this season and carry that into next season, so far though the acting can be much better from Lil Meech and a few of the other drug dealer characters in his crew. I’m giving it time though only 2 episodes in.

The scene where they kill whats his name, just had no emotional impact whatsoever. Between Meech hesitating to kill him, the other guy doing it and the reaction to the whole thing….felt flat.

Snowfall had almost the exact same storyline and it just hit way different

Token Moltisanti

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
The scene where they kill whats his name, just had no emotional impact whatsoever. Between Meech hesitating to kill him, the other guy doing it and the reaction to the whole thing….felt flat.

Snowfall had almost the exact same storyline and it just hit way different

It’s the delivery on some of the lines, I like B Mickey and Kato though.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Snowfall is on tv, anything set in the 80’s about drug dealin is gonna be compared to it (for me)

Fair enough, but Snowfall is gonna be in the convo as a classic, if they continue the way they going and end it right...

I just view BMF as an entertaining hour of content...:manny: