Official BMF Season 1 Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
do any of ya'll detroit dudes fukk with the local movies they have on amazon, like mcgraw ave, and all the movies with murda pain? I find them highly entertaining btw. and detroit got some bad hoes out there :whew:
Yep, I like Mcgraw. Overdramatic but entertaining . Just about any with murda in it. "Plug Love" is my favorite movie.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Is this good so far?

5/10.

It has definite potential, but like a breh said earlier, if you got any love for Snowfall or shyt...any of 50's other shows, it's not there yet.

But it's got the talent to get there alone. Them Harris boys putting in work :salute:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yep, I like Mcgraw. Overdramatic but entertaining . Just about any with murda in it. "Plug Love" is my favorite movie.

same here. I'll fukk with anything with murda pain as well. I think I stumbled upon ya'll movies at the beginning of the pandemic. I've seen plug love a few times. I like the low budget shyt tho.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
oh great, they killed off the best young actor in the flick. :beli:

they should have gave him a different role that would last him the whole season or too.

btw, I never really followed the BMF. I passingly heard about Meech's arrest when it happed in my HS years. But don't really know about his crew and who dies. I don't want to know. I research after the season.
You talking about his brother Tee?:gucci:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
oh great, they killed off the best young actor in the flick. :beli:

they should have gave him a different role that would last him the whole season or too.

btw, I never really followed the BMF. I passingly heard about Meech's arrest when it happed in my HS years. But don't really know about his crew and who dies. I don't want to know. I research after the season.

:mjlol: This is a true story. That's his real life brother that was snatched up in LA.