Official BMF Season 1 Thread

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
5/10.

It has definite potential, but like a breh said earlier, if you got any love for Snowfall or shyt...any of 50's other shows, it's not there yet.

But it's got the talent to get there alone. Them Harris boys putting in work :salute:
It's episode ONE :gucci:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Ehhh. I see the actors playing a part when I watch this if that makes sense. Dialogue is way too snappy too, seems like some Sorkin shyt.

What's up with the guy constantly dissing a guy for getting someone pregnant? Where the fukk they do that?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
oh great, they killed off the best young actor in the flick. :beli:

they should have gave him a different role that would last him the whole season or too.

btw, I never really followed the BMF. I passingly heard about Meech's arrest when it happed in my HS years. But don't really know about his crew and who dies. I don't want to know. I research after the season.
Did you watch the show or even know who BMF is? If so, you would know Terry ain't dead breh.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Did you watch the show or even know who BMF is? If so, you would know Terry ain't dead breh.
What show? I use to do alot of research on black crime syndicates in high school on my spare time and I use to see their names connected to other organizations and rappers but I never really cared to actually wikipedia them or even youtube them. Been hearing of them for 16 years now. Meech and his mugshot is the only one I know.

btw, this is the first 50cent show I'm watching ever. I usually stay away from shows with bad acting that's why I'm was kind of tight that one of the best actors on the show might die.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What show? I use to do alot of research on black crime syndicates in high school on my spare time and I use to see their names connected to other organizations and rappers but I never really cared to actually wikipedia them or even youtube them. Been hearing of them for 16 years now. Meech and his mugshot is the only one I know.

btw, this is the first 50cent show I'm watching ever. I usually stay away from shows with bad acting that's why I'm was kind of tight that one of the best actors on the show might die.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Fire and Desire
full