Official BMF Season 1 Thread

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just called my nikka Dobbs and yep, that's ole girl from Gaston Alabama when I drove him down there in 2015. She literally lived down the street from his family down there.

I was thinking Detroit at first but as soon as I seen you post Alabama I had to call that nikka.

Y'all know my nikka Dobbs, remember I used to post his music on here, SOHH, and Allhiphop back in the days.

Ole girl was kinda young in 2015 but my memory is flawless, I knew I seen her ass irl before.

Yeah, breh still recording,?:myman:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My Detroit authenticity nitpicks (minor spoilers): positive and negative. I did like that I did see one house with the black bars on it. Should have been more (just about everybody in the hood had the black bars on the doors and windows) but that's cool.

Negative. That one scene near the park where you can I 75 in thr background. You can clearly see the Detroit Pistons giant basketball in thr background. In that Detroit/River Rouge area.That wasn't until like the 2010's. I know they tried to blur it out but still.

Negative: When Meech called his sister a snitch. The term is not new. But that felt more natural now then it did back then.

But positive I did like the Boblo Boat reference.

Need to find a way to bring something like that back in some capacity :mjcry: