Official BMF Season 1 Thread

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look forward to more. Wonder at what point it’s gonna show them blowing up with the Mexican connect

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My Detroit authenticity nitpicks (minor spoilers): positive and negative. I did like that I did see one house with the black bars on it. Should have been more (just about everybody in the hood had the black bars on the doors and windows) but that's cool.

Negative. That one scene near the park where you can I 75 in thr background. You can clearly see the Detroit Pistons giant basketball in thr background. In that Detroit/River Rouge area.That wasn't until like the 2010's. I know they tried to blur it out but still.

Negative: When Meech called his sister a snitch. The term is not new. But that felt more natural now then it did back then.

But positive I did like the Boblo Boat reference.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
My Detroit authenticity nitpicks (minor spoilers): positive and negative. I did like that I did see one house with the black bars on it. Should have been more (just about everybody in the hood had the black bars on the doors and windows) but that's cool.

Negative. That one scene near the park where you can I 75 in thr background. You can clearly see the Detroit Pistons giant basketball in thr background. In that Detroit/River Rouge area.That wasn't until like the 2010's. I know they tried to blur it out but still.

Negative: When Meech called his sister a snitch. The term is not new. But that felt more natural now then it did back then.

But positive I did like the Boblo Boat reference.

Yeah people normally just said Rat back in the day.