Official Blumhouse Halloween Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Where’s the goddamn hype for this movie? It’s almost a month away. I want to see The Shape in some commercials already.

It's screening in a few weeks at TIFF and Fantastic Fest. Blumhouse won't start making tv spots till next month breh. You know Blumhouse keeps costs down homie

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Blumhouse, you cheap b*stards. Dimension used to have those commercials rolling early. This is Michael Myers we’re talking about here, not some shaky cam in the attic nonsense. You gotta roll out the red carpet. You gotta let folks know that The Shape is coming. Build that anticipation up.

:damn:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Blumhouse, you cheap b*stards. Dimension used to have those commercials rolling early. This is Michael Myers we’re talking about here, not some shaky cam in the attic nonsense. You gotta roll out the red carpet. You gotta let folks know that The Shape is coming. Build that anticipation up.

Dimension also didn't release their halloween flicks during or the month of halloween, if I'm right about that. Running a halloween tv spot in August when it's hot as hell outside is silly breh. Run them in September when it starts to get cool outside and the leaves start to fall. Halloween sells itself. You give it a month to bubble, hope the word of mouth is good coming out of the two festivals next month, and you go

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
M
Dimension also didn't release their halloween flicks during or the month of halloween, if I'm right about that. Running a halloween tv spot in August when it's hot as hell outside is silly breh. Run them in September when it starts to get cool outside and the leaves start to fall. Halloween sells itself. You give it a month to bubble, hope the word of mouth is good coming out of the two festivals next month, and you go
Well at least give us something for the internet. It’s 2018. Who says it’s gotta be TV spots? They’re not promoting this shyt at all. That goddamn “Conjuring Nun” movie’s been getting promotion for months.

Give me something here.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
M
Well at least give us something for the internet. It’s 2018. Who says it’s gotta be TV spots? They’re not promoting this shyt at all. That goddamn “Conjuring Nun” movie’s been getting promotion for months.

Give me something here.

Breh they've dropped pics from the movie seemingly once a week, announced pre orders for the soundtrack last week, and got a huge spot in the new EW. The shyt is out there if you're paying attention

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Blumhouse jest released a shot of Michael giving the trademark head tilt:
Dlov_SrU4AAP3Wb.jpg