Official Blumhouse Halloween Thread

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
She’s basically the Dr. Loomis of the movie. He was never scared of Michael, not for one second. Loomis would load up that old ass revolver and go kicking in doors searching for Mike in dark rooms with his trench coat on. He didn’t give one fukk.

More_p30.jpg

Hostile

All Star
Daps
She’s basically the Dr. Loomis of the movie. He was never scared of Michael, not for one second. Loomis would load up that old ass revolver and go kicking in doors searching for Mike in dark rooms with his trench coat on. He didn’t give one fukk.

More_p30.jpg
Except Loomis never went over Michael. In the end, Loomis lawst. Laurie's about to send Michael back to the mid-card.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They had a test screening a couple weeks ago I believe. Out of 20 people in the focus group, it looked like this on the score sheet

19 - Good/Very Good/Excellent
1 - Fair

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Laurie and michael

Bout to be some kane vs undertaker 1997 shyt

Heeeessssss aliveeeee!
Your brother is aaallliiivveeeeee!!!!

:mjlol:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
So in this...they are not related correct? And i know it wasnt great but halloween 2 shouldnt have been retroactivly erased imo. It worked perfect as a sequel cause the direct continueation....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So in this...they are not related correct? And i know it wasnt great but halloween 2 shouldnt have been retroactivly erased imo. It worked perfect as a sequel cause the direct continueation....

Not related. And I’m betting all that stuff being wiped out was a way to ingratiate carpenter because he’s always wanted it that way.

If you listen to carpenter talk enough you hear that he would like to be talked to when it comes to properties he’s created that eventually carry on without him. But mostly people just give him checks so he’ll go away. And he was never a fan of his own idea of making Laurie and Michael related so it makes sense if you’re making this guy a key creative decision maker on the project, you start speaking his language and incorporating some of his ideas.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I’m always up for new Halloween :ehh:
As long as Rob Zombie’s not in the directors chair :scusthov:

A new take and direction is what the franchise sorely needs anyway. I enjoyed some of the sequels, but retconning most of them isn’t a bad decision.