Official poster. Trailer drop must be soon

Halloween-2018-teaser-poster-Blumhouse.jpg
that shyt looks scary as hell!
:lupe:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Jamie Lee Curtis -

I’ve seen a trailer and I’ve seen some footage, and it’s terrifying,” Curtis told the site. “They went full-tilt boogeyman. And I’ve never said that in my life, and I will say full-tilt boogeyman for the rest of the year as I go around talking about this.”

:noah: need that Trailer ASAP!!!!

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
I’ve said it before but all that thorn crap can go to the bushes. There’s no rhyme or reason to Michael. He’s not under a curse or the product of some ancient society. One of the reasons to being carpenter back is to restore a purity to the series and the character. And as soon as they started adding layers to Michael, who was never meant to be a character, the shyt started to go off the rails

Totally agree. The whole thorn stuff began BECAUSE they forced Carpenter to write a sequel so he created the myth behind the madness when it was scarier not knowing what made Mike tick. At 1st I was kinda ehh about them totally cutting out the other sequels but if they wanna bring it back to the essence they kinda had to. The only thing I'm still kinda questioning is Mike's age if we're dealing in current times. As of 2018 based on the original movie timeline he's 61. Unless he got on that Stallone program :mjgrin:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Totally agree. The whole thorn stuff began BECAUSE they forced Carpenter to write a sequel so he created the myth behind the madness when it was scarier not knowing what made Mike tick. At 1st I was kinda ehh about them totally cutting out the other sequels but if they wanna bring it back to the essence they kinda had to. The only thing I'm still kinda questioning is Mike's age if we're dealing in current times. As of 2018 based on the original movie timeline he's 61. Unless he got on that Stallone program :mjgrin:

Yeah the age thing is perplexing me but I'm interested to see what happens. And truthfully breh, the only reason that stuff is in there is because Carpenter was drunk while writing the script and had way too many beers :russ:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The cult stuff would be a cool idea for an original slasher, but I didn't enjoy it getting tacked onto Michael. I like the simple, yet vague explanation that he is pure evil, as Loomis said he was. Don't need any more details than that.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The cult stuff would be a cool idea for an original slasher, but I didn't enjoy it getting tacked onto Michael. I like the simple, yet vague explanation that he is pure evil, as Loomis said he was. Don't need any more details than that.

Yup. One of the first examples of less is more and the lack of need for mythology with slasher flicks

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
There was a test screening last night. Details are out but I didnt want to read too much about it. It’s all over Reddit. From the bits and pieces I did read, it sounds like the modernized Halloween we’ve all been waiting for.