Official Blumhouse Halloween Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah we only hear about the success stories but it's a good thing he got going. They only cost in some cases a few million or less to make, sometimes a lot less. All he needs is a few hits and the money piles up. :wow:

And on the flip side we don’t hear when he’s not producing anything that’s not horror. I had no idea he produced whiplash

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dont know why I was late to knowing about this. CANT WAIT. But dont like that they are disregarding part 2, 4,5 and 6. Want explanation about the Thorn. Thank god the crap Rob Zombie made will be GONE. And thank god GOAT Carpenter is on it.

I’ve said it before but all that thorn crap can go to the bushes. There’s no rhyme or reason to Michael. He’s not under a curse or the product of some ancient society. One of the reasons to being carpenter back is to restore a purity to the series and the character. And as soon as they started adding layers to Michael, who was never meant to be a character, the shyt started to go off the rails

Daps
Reppin
Denver
And on the flip side we don’t hear when he’s not producing anything that’s not horror. I had no idea he produced whiplash
I guess they produced a doc that just won sundance too.

Sure BH misses, but if I’m watching a movie and it starts out with that blue/green room with the chair flying and shyt, I know it has a good chance of being good. Glad they’re doing Halloween and I hope they get a shot at Friday The 13th too. They seem to be more in tune with what fans like about these movies than the bigger studios are.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Official poster. Trailer drop must be soon

Halloween-2018-teaser-poster-Blumhouse.jpg

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That mask.... :ohlawd:

I gotta find the interview but the makeup effects guy said he took the old mask and just added some age to it because in theory it’s the same mask just 40 years later so he looked at a lot of aged masks and copied their designs and feel

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I gotta find the interview but the makeup effects guy said he took the old mask and just added some age to it because in theory it’s the same mask just 40 years later so he looked at a lot of aged masks and copied their designs and feel
That's pretty damn sweet, I'm looking forward to seeing how the aging mask will add to his creepiness. Between this, Blumhouse's involvement, and Carpenter working the soundtrack.....I am very excited for October.