Official Blumhouse Halloween Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Can't wait. Get rid of those shyt Rob Zombie movies. fukk his crackhead wife and that white horse. Rob is such a lazy writer., he made Michael Myers an average serial killer with broken family, torturing animals and being bullied :pacspit:

My best friend and i talk about that shyt all the time. Like we really felt like Zombie had a chance to do something dope and classic with it and then he didn't.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
My best friend and i talk about that shyt all the time. Like we really felt like Zombie had a chance to do something dope and classic with it and then he didn't.
Nah Mart, he didn't have a chance because he's Rob Zombie bruh. A white trash Halloween is all it ever would've been with him at the helm.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Well we fell for the pump fake homie. Fell for it hook line and sinker
:whoa: speak for yall self lol

I remember when it was announced Rob Zombie was going to direct the remake and I was like hell nah. He was kind of a hot name in horror but he has a lane and bringing Halloween into his world was just not the way to go. It was risky but not smart.

I would've rather got Michael Myers in the Hood :dead:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:whoa: speak for yall self lol

I remember when it was announced Rob Zombie was going to direct the remake and I was like hell nah. He was kind of a hot name in horror but he has a lane and bringing Halloween into his world was just not the way to go. It was risky but not smart.

I would've rather got Michael Myers in the Hood :dead:

Yeah I meant we as in he and I, not you or anyone else homie. We did that so hopefully you won't have to go through that. I felt he'd be a good fit because i saw him talking about the movie on a special anniversary dvd I have and he seemed to get it. He seemed to figure it out

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:cambyaiplease:
wheres that Phantasm remake at? isnt there supposed to be one coming soon?

Don is working on the last one they shot right before the tall man passed. I forgot when it's coming out tho

I guess it debuted in California earlier this year. Did well so instead of just releasing it in theaters they're gonna do a tour with the original "Phantasm" and the new one, "Phantasm: Ravager". The tour is happening this summer.

Fred.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah I meant we as in he and I, not you or anyone else homie. We did that so hopefully you won't have to go through that. I felt he'd be a good fit because i saw him talking about the movie on a special anniversary dvd I have and he seemed to get it. He seemed to figure it out
I got ya. I remembered seeing that interview I think. Last Halloween I dug was part 4.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Off topic but what u think of Hostel?

"Hostel" and especially "Hostel 2" had good ideas but Eli Roth just isn't a very good writer. I think if he stopped writing his own shyt his movies would be 100x better.

Fred.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
"Hostel" and especially "Hostel 2" had good ideas but Eli Roth just isn't a very good writer. I think if he stopped writing his own shyt his movies would be 100x better.

Fred.
Yeah Roth is just fukkin terrible writer. ..but i was watching it a minute ago. I'm actually a fan of the original. Love the ending. I think it's underrated. Part 2 as well.

• Dap
Reactions: hex