Official Black Widow Thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Val could be shown to be secretly gathering data on all the heroes. gives the data to a highly trained mercenary with a photographic memory so he will work for her. she calls him the taskmaster based off the project
:yeshrug:
Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if something like this happened

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope movie

not top tier mcu by any means, but nowhere near the bottom either

only real complaint was Taskmaster being kinda wack, the reveal was predictable as hell too

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cool overall...seemed like this had a lot more casual swearing than the other MCU films I've seen
kinda predictable (but I think that's the point, since it's not a "new" movie in the universe and BW's origin, sorta)...don't know shyt about BW character or the old bad guy's but I figured his daughter that "died" would probably be Taskmaster

her dad was funny, i :russ: @ when he asked BW if Cap talked about him

has the MCU used that tech how BW and her mom used digital masks?...that shyt was dope

is BW's real mom of any significance? does she try to find her in the comics? that speech the old guy gave about her dying under a tree with "unknown" on the tomb stone seemed like a future story

it's always interesting to see how trailers are cut...some of those trailer scenes are like the last 10 mins of the film

the ending - i'm guessing that ship BW got ties into the other films?

Yeah she used similar tech in CA: Winter Soldier

So she been bored from the beginning? :lolbron:

Milla Jovovich would’ve been a great Widow.

Lol nah, I hope you’re not suggesting that ever after watching those Resident Evil movies

No losses? You must have missed their d+ shows, and Captain Marvel :mjlol:

losses where? All those Disney+ shows are piff and constantly breaking streaming numbers

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Yeah she used similar tech in CA: Winter Soldier

Lol nah, I hope you’re not suggesting that ever after watching those Resident Evil movies

losses where? All those Disney+ shows are piff and constantly breaking streaming numbers
Piff, he says. :mjlol:

Miss me with the numbers.
Don’t care.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Literally nobody mentioned anything about anybody’s income

be slow brehs
“Constantly breaking streaming numbers” is evidence, to you, that the shows are good...right?

You must also think Eminem is the goat rapper.

Be a sheep, brehs.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Constantly breaking streaming numbers” is evidence, to you, that the shows are good...right?

You must also think Eminem is the goat rapper.

Be a sheep, brehs.

:dwillhuh:
Where did I say that? Not know how to read brehs

you said marvel took losses with the Disney+ shows, I said they’re piff, and they’re pretty well recieved by mostly everybody, not to mention they also do well numbers wise, so where’s the loss? only for you to reply “I don’t care about that”

hence my original post

Make pointless ass posts brehs”

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:dwillhuh:
Where did I say that? Not know how to read brehs

you said marvel took losses with the Disney+ shows, I said they’re piff, and they’re pretty well recieved by mostly everybody, not to mention they also do well numbers wise, so where’s the loss? only for you to reply “I don’t care about that”

hence my original post

Make pointless ass posts brehs”
If you think those shows are piff ive already wasted enough time here.
Check their RT ratings.
Those shows are garbage.
That’s the loss.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think those shows are piff ive already wasted enough time here.
Check their RT ratings.
Those shows are garbage.
That’s the loss.

this guy really called out aligning numbers as a measure for quality when literally nobody said that in the first place then unironically aligned RT scores as a measure of quality in the very next post

Get outta here breh :mjlol:

Last edited: