Official Black Widow Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
im saying when they introduced premier pass.. it was supposed to be 30 for the year for select theatrical movies... when mulan flopped they flipped the deal internally and cancelled it all together.. now its on a per movie basis..

disney a damn ripoff

I thought premier pass only focused on movie theaters and shyt like that... but covid changed everything Mulan was a test run of disney and their pricing system.... Netflix doesnt charge you extra just to watch a premium made movie...:hhh: the scary thing is people actually paid $30 to watch mulan ON TOP of paying $15 for disney plus...:why: Disney was fleecing them fools...:mjlol:

Both these posts seem incorrect:patrice:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Where is all this Disney+ is $15 mess coming from?:russ:

From day one it was $6.99

It’s only that much when you bundle it with Hulu and ESPN :mjlol:

And if you have it part of your cellphone plan it’s still cheaper:lolbron:

Ohhh :ohhh: ok that's where I was confused about with the bundle package...:pachaha: I see... I remember arguing and people was saying they wasnt gonna pay no $15 plus $30 for the premium movies... I was :wtf:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ohhh :ohhh: ok that's where I was confused about with the bundle package...:pachaha: I see... I remember arguing and people was saying they wasnt gonna pay no $15 plus $30 for the premium movies... I was :wtf:

Yea that bundle works for me but I’m anxious for them to just put it all on one app.

I already see Hulu bringing in some ESPN+ content

So it’s a start, I use all 3

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yea that bundle works for me but I’m anxious for them to just put it all on one app.

I already see Hulu bringing in some ESPN+ content

So it’s a start, I use all 3

I already got Netflix I dont need Hulu...:francis: ESPN you could watch on basic cable also... Unless they giving y'all access to foreign shyt not on cable...