Official Black Widow Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Black Widow debuts in theaters and on Disney+ July 9. However, as a Premier Access title, Disney+ subscribers will incur an additional $30 charge for the film, though they'll get continuous access to it for the entirety of their membership to the streaming platform

$30 they wildin with that price on top of paying the monthly fee...:camby:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They did this with Mulan and people PAID for that shyt!!!:russ:

Here’s How Badly Mulan Performed, Based On Estimates - LRM
the actual grosses were probably closer to $60 million and $90 million. I wouldn’t call it a flop, but Mulan was an expensive film, so it needed to perform better. With $200 million to recoup (not even counting advertising and the money wasted on early year promos), this is quite a disappointing haul. And that’s not even mentioning the controversy, lukewarm reviews (which could lead to declining viewership, and disappointing reception in China.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I paid for it.

:birdman:

I like Mulan.

:birdman:

tenor.gif

Do you breh...:mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if Cinemark is going to block this like they did Raya :mjlol:
Ball's in your court Cinemark :umad:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
No interest at all for this movie, it should had been a D+ tv show, same with Hawkeye in case they are planning on doing a movie about him to.
They're just releasing it because her character is irrelevant and promotes feminism. Probably on a cheaper than usual budget.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:mjlol: dude where you been??? Disney not Netflix.... they charging out the ass trying to recoup that money they lawst...:bryan:

im saying when they introduced premier pass.. it was supposed to be 30 for the year for select theatrical movies... when mulan flopped they flipped the deal internally and cancelled it all together.. now its on a per movie basis..

disney a damn ripoff

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
im saying when they introduced premier pass.. it was supposed to be 30 for the year for select theatrical movies... when mulan flopped they flipped the deal internally and cancelled it all together.. now its on a per movie basis..

disney a damn ripoff

I thought premier pass only focused on movie theaters and shyt like that... but covid changed everything Mulan was a test run of disney and their pricing system.... Netflix doesnt charge you extra just to watch a premium made movie...:hhh: the scary thing is people actually paid $30 to watch mulan ON TOP of paying $15 for disney plus...:why: Disney was fleecing them fools...:mjlol: